Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » 'ello.

Been role playing for I'd say near on 15 years now. I've migrated through a few sites with my friends over the years. Typically staying until they collapse or die. Mostly chat room sites. That's where I was last, but due to my occupation can't exactly continue there anymore. Time constraints and hectic schedules. Harder to link up at designated times. So one of my friends dropped the link to here. Hope it'll fill the niche I have.

Anyway, hello all.
Jello_Monsta

Hi! Welcome to RPR! Nice to meet ya!
:) Yay! You signed up. Welcome to rpr, everyone is really friendly around here! And if by some chance we do all happen to be online at one time, each forum can convert into its own chat! Pretty neat huh?
Minerva

(mobile) hey greg, welcome. Hope u enjoy the place, but its pretty hard not to.
Welcome to RPR. A site filled with friendly mods and a awesome admin and a cool population with minds that span a diverse set of RP genres. I'm sure you can not only fill that niche but find plenty of RPs that fit your style. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I'm sure someone will be able to give you a fair and decent answer.
Yuka

Welcome to RPR :D
Welcome to the happiest RP place in the world :D

I look forward to meeting you IC xo
Jetticus

Welcome! This place is awesome you're going to love it here!
hey hey hey :D welcome to rpr. there's a broad range of characters around here that caters to virtually all types of rp ^^ I hope you enjoy your time here. Hopefully we can rp some time

You are on: Forums » Introductions » 'ello.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus