Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello...

Um...Hi! I love to do...Well, used to. I used to start on instagram! I had a lot of rp buddies, and we roleplayed a lot. But now, that community had gone down hill sadly. But, I want to start fresh and make some new friends! For myself and my characters!
Kim Site Admin

Sadly, it's not unusual for individual communities to drift apart as time goes on and schedules change. Luckily, there's places like this where people are always looking to form new groups, games and communities! :D

What sort of RPs do you like to do?
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR! I'm sorry to hear about your other RP buddies, but I'm sure you'll be able to make new friends here in no time. :)
Welcome to RPR! Everyone is so friendly here, I'm sure you'll be making new friends in no time!
Welcome!
Don't feel too bad, many RPers have a similar story in their RPing pasts.
Gingerchabi22

well hi there!!!!! welcome to RPR if you need to talk pm me and i hope we can be freinds
Welcome to Rpr.
HibariHaru

Hello there! You're so FANTASTIC! XD Hehe. Welcome to RPR, friend! Enjoy your stay.
Hey, welcome to RPR!
FantasticT1 Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Sadly, it's not unusual for individual communities to drift apart as time goes on and schedules change. Luckily, there's places like this where people are always looking to form new groups, games and communities! :D

What sort of RPs do you like to do?

Umm...fantasy, umm..................oh goodness!

And please forgive my absence! I been caught up in stuff and time slipped! Please forgive me!

Gingerchabi22 wrote:
well hi there!!!!! welcome to RPR if you need to talk pm me and i hope we can be freinds

Oh yes! I would love to rp with you! (*^▽^*)

And please forgive my absence! I've been caught up in doing stuff and time slipped! Please forgive me!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus