Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello peeps on the interwebs!

booksarebae

Hello, I am new here, but not new to rp. I hope to meet some fun people, and cant wait to get to writing with you! :D
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! How long have you been Rping? What do you like best about it? What do you look for in a RP partner? Inquiring minds want to know all about you! :D
booksarebae Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Welcome! How long have you been Rping? What do you like best about it? What do you look for in a RP partner? Inquiring minds want to know all about you! :D
I have been rping for about a year. And I like being able to do things I cant usually do in rp. I just basically look for someone fun!
Welcome!
Oh your icon is so cute! <3
Sanne Moderator

Hello and welcome to RPR, person who likes potato salad. ;) I agree with StarWitch, that icon is adorable! :D Please get comfortable and enjoy our community!
Welcome to RPR! Everyone is right, that icon is adorable! I hope you're having lots of fun here so far :D
Gingerchabi22

HI THERE WELCOME TO RPR !!!!!!
booksarebae Topic Starter

Hey, thanks so much guys!
Welcome to Rpr.
HibariHaru

Hey there, cutie. Hehe. Sorry. I just can't resist from how cute your profile pic is. I LOVE piglets! <3
But anyway, welcome to RPR and it's very nice to meet you. Please enjoy your stay! :D
Kim Site Admin

booksarebae wrote:
I like being able to do things I cant usually do in rp. I just basically look for someone fun!

I totally get that! Lately I have been kind of enjoying RPing as a speedster super hero in one of my tabletop games.
Swell to meet you! I hope you have a great time and many great rps u w u!
HELLO! Nice to meet you!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello peeps on the interwebs!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus