Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » The new guys first post

I am a new member to this community. I have never done this before, so go easy on me. I hope to meet some cool new peeps to conquer the Galaxy with. Mohr or less.
Sanne Moderator

Hi there, welcome to RPR. :) What exactly have you never done before? Roleplaying, joining a roleplay community or posting an introduction topic? Maybe you can tell us a bit more about your experiences and the things you like to do! :)
Mohr-or-Less Topic Starter

I have never joined a community before but I have role played with some friends before. It was a lot of fun so I thought I would try something new.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome welcome, and congrats on working up the nerve to take the plunge into joining a community!

Since this is your first time being part of a place specifically for RP, you might want to take a quick gander at our orientation on RP to see if our ideas differ from what you were doing before: http://www.rprepository.com/help/new-to-roleplay

That said, we are home to a huge proliferation of genres, styles and even play systems, so you're almost certain to find something that feels right to you.

Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions! :)
Welcome to RPR dude! :) Hope you enjoy your stay.
Welcome to RPR! Hope you're having lots of fun here :)
booksarebae

Mohr-or-Less wrote:
I am a new member to this community. I have never done this before, so go easy on me. I hope to meet some cool new peeps to conquer the Galaxy with. Mohr or less.
Welcome! I hope you have a wonderful time, I know u have! :)
Welcome :) I hope you enjoy it here.
HibariHaru

Welcome!
Welcome! :star:
I hope you enjoy yourself! :3
Hi new guy! I look forward to conquering the galaxy with you :3!
Gingerchabi22

hi there and welcome to RPR hope you have a good time on this site i understand how hard it is to used to the site for you i only joined a few weeks ago anyway so im still abit new but im sure you will get used to it everyone is so nice and kind around here you will be fine

You are on: Forums » Introductions » The new guys first post

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus