Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Traveling Jester Looking For Adventure and Romance

Rabbit (played by LadyClairvoyager)

Ahhh... Hello everyone. I'm Rabbit. Traveling Jester. I'm looking for adventure, mystery, treasure, and romance!! I love ... Girls. Hahah. Well yes that and I love people. Really I'm a people person. So point me towards the direction of adventure and comrades and lost loves and... I'm good!!

I'm pretty nervous though haha... So uhm... Hi..
Jhak (played anonymously)

*waves at the girl* Adventure lurks around every corner here, you just have to look around. ;) You can roam the wilderness all you like for it! No need to be nervous, no matter how big or scary we look we're all nice.

(I moved your topic from the Introductions to the RP discussion as it appears to be an IC post. Feel free to create a new topic at Introductions to let us know more about you, the player!! We'd love to hear more about you and your history with Roleplay :) )
Minerva

cant guarantee romance (though he is a heartbreaker) but check my traveling jester, luci, in my profile. Only problem is my availability is low so i can be slow. (mobile, sorry for bad grammar).
Rabbit (played by LadyClairvoyager) Topic Starter

Oh thank you mister Jhak!!! It sounds exciting. ^_^ The wilderness, huh? Maybe I'll check the cities or roads or something... Ohhh a tavern would be great!! Also I'm not really interested in MALE companions... I really just like girls haha~ ^^; Sowry!!!
Minerva

luci is actually male. It is a nickname partnered with his twin, ferous, and also a purposeful corruption of "loki".
Minerva

so... too bad. And i doubt ferous, his female counterpart, would be the type to spend time. guess they cant be friends.
Genet de Drac (played anonymously)

*small roar
(I may be female (technicaly) but I am willing to join you on an adventure)

(( I've been looking for a roleplay with her anyway))

Oh no I love making friends!!! I'm just not *romantically* interested in males. ^_^ Friends are great! Can't have enough of... The goods ones... Ugh. *Grumbles* Yeah >good< friends are welcome. ^_^
Minerva

Oh, cool. We can still play. Sadly i have 3 active threads so if you want to play it would have to be in the current ones. The settings are a nexus city fantasy/comic rp, one next to the taurus temple (view character profiles, ash), and one is in the thoth underground (between taurus and hermes temples, view lucis profile for hermes). If no current threads (divided between fantasy and general sections, look for threads i established) rps pique your curiosity, keep in mind i am always free to be pmed if you have something in mind. Luci can drift between dreamscapes, even without intending, and enter even alternate realities by it without intending to. I imagine the holiday thread will end relatively soon so worst case we can start something new then. I never aim for romantic rp by default anyway although be aware luci will need to be deflected because he will try. He can never buckle down so tries to harness those relationships through women who will accept him.

(OOC: Since most of my characters are Gods/Demi-gods, due to the fact I roleplay characters in a comic I make, I just just DON'T DO ANYTHING. Godmod characters aren't tolerated, obviously, because that's terrible, however I'd hope that bystanders are. Since Rabbit is actually a human and I can either roleplay how she was in the past or how she is now, I have a lot of flexibility with her. So she'd probably be the main person I played with. Usually though, to loophole the fact that they're Gods or Immortals or whatever I just have them masquerade as a human. I like romance roleplays the most though, so I didn't really take into account people would think I was godmodding, because its a romance roleplay. Not an action/adventure one. Yes, there would be action/adventure, but it'd be centered around two person romance. Rabbit has seen her fair share of people hitting on her, and while she pretends to ogle over every girl ever, she's actually really passive on the inside. She's basically the one character that rejects EVERYBODY. So chances are I probably won't end up pairing her with anyone.)

Genet de Drac wrote:
*small roar
(I may be female (technicaly) but I am willing to join you on an adventure)

(( I've been looking for a roleplay with her anyway))

(OOC: Any roleplays are welcome. Just a high schooler with all the time in the world ever to spend.)
Raelin Lenarus (played by Amadeu5_M0zar1)

((meant to select this char lol))

Then how about mideival? I am a traveling water Mage after all.
Minerva

Luci is my incarnation of Hermes. Ash is Pan. Ferous is Athena. Then their profiles cover who they were in other cultures, ash's specifically. Some demigod kids of theirs get played, like user Loki playing Gabriel. I am all for reasonably played gods and demi-gods and am used to the human act. If you read the Luci profile, you will see his modern era human identity, but he's flexible and can be in any era or realm.

Raelin Lenarus wrote:
((meant to select this char lol))

Then how about mideival? I am a traveling water Mage after all.

Medieval is my forte.

Minerva wrote:
Luci is my incarnation of Hermes. Ash is Pan. Ferous is Athena. Then their profiles cover who they were in other cultures, ash's specifically. Some demigod kids of theirs get played, like user Loki playing Gabriel. I am all for reasonably played gods and demi-gods and am used to the human act. If you read the Luci profile, you will see his modern era human identity, but he's flexible and can be in any era or realm.

Oh. Well as long as I'm not the only one, then I'd feel moronic. I'll probably update my characters and put in detailed descriptions when I'm not being /lazy/.

I'll probably pop in and read yours and decide to put off working on mine.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Traveling Jester Looking For Adventure and Romance

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus