Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings!

Hello, I am VikingPony and much like everyone else in this specific forum I am new to this site. At that, I am interested in any kind of RP regardless of the genera or setting. I would consider myself a seasoned veteran of free form role play and am extremely happy that I have found a site that allows my ,oh so, precious OC's to come out and play with various other OC's.

I am sure that I will be quite at home in this site and hopefully I will be able to enjoy sharing this home with everyone else here. If you have any questions, please be sure to ask me privately or in the comments section, any who I am happy to be here and Take care.
Sanne Moderator

Welcome, VikingPony! This is a very delightful introduction with an equally delightful username. ;) I'm so glad RPR is what you've been looking for. How did you find us? And what inspired your username?
VikingPony Topic Starter

@Sanne
I found out about this site while browsing google. I had the intense urge to look for a social networking site for OC's. My username came from me being some what of a brony with a vast interest in Viking history.
Kim Site Admin

Agreed, the username is absolutely adorable, and it seems it suits you!

Welcome to the site. I'm so glad you found us. :) Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.
Welcome! <3
And I agree, your username is cute.
VikingPony Topic Starter

Thanks to all of you for the warm welcomes. I am quite sure that this will be a good home for me and my characters.
Welcome to RPR! Your user name is awesome! I hope you're enjoying the site so far!
Gingerchabi22

welcome to the site hope you have a fab time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)
VikingPony Topic Starter

@Loki & Gingerchabi22
This site is basically everything I have wished for. Thank you very much.
HibariHaru

Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to rpr and i hope you do make a home for yourself here!
Gingerchabi22

VikingPony wrote:
@Loki & Gingerchabi22
This site is basically everything I have wished for. Thank you very much.
your welcome if you want to talk pm im always online so just say hi

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus