Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New.. Looking for recruits

Just joined this site. Found out about it through a friend. I'm not new to RP but I'd love to get more involved in a new community. My current community is great but is looking to thrive. Would love for more people to get involved in it as well as introduce me to this new world.

See my current group here. It's still under construction, hope to have it grow soon!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! Is that link to a community you're a member of, or did you put it together personally? :)
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR! We also have groups on RPR, there are a lot of people who cross-create groups and RP places (meaning they have groups/forums in multiple communities for convenience and spreading the word etc.!). If you think this is interesting to you, you can check groups out here. :)

What sort of things do you prefer to RP the most?
Welcome to RPR! Everyone is super friendly here so I'm sure you'll be finding new members in no time :D
Kilroe Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Welcome to the site! Is that link to a community you're a member of, or did you put it together personally? :)

A friend and I worked to put the group together ^^ and thank you all!
Kilroe Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Welcome to RPR! We also have groups on RPR, there are a lot of people who cross-create groups and RP places (meaning they have groups/forums in multiple communities for convenience and spreading the word etc.!). If you think this is interesting to you, you can check groups out here. :)

What sort of things do you prefer to RP the most?

I have some experience with paragraph RP as well as short and sweet improv RP's. Most of the RP's I've taken part in involve a lot of combat.
HibariHaru

She presses the link and her eyes shut open as she first saw the sparkles on the banner. "Pweeettttyyy..." She said to herself and looked around. Then, she remembered, "Oh yeah. Right." And she returned to RPR to say: "Hello there, Kil. It's nice to meet you and welcome to RPR. I hope you enjoy your stay and that we could be friends."
Well welcome to rpr. I will be checking out that rp soon
I'll be sure to check it out when I get around to making a new character. Oh I almost forgot welcome! :)
Welcome to the community uwu
Hope that you are going to have a good time here.
Gingerchabi22

HEYO WELCOME TO THE SITE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EpicMan561

Hi there, welcome to RPR! I'm not exactly a wizard-type, so I apologize for not being able to join, at this juncture. Hope you enjoy RPing here!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New.. Looking for recruits

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus