Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Late night RolePlays (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, but it seemed like the only place where it would fit. I'm a bit of a night owl during the summer and weekends so I was hoping that any of you are as well. My favorites would be some sort of romance (MM, MF or FF) though I'd like it if it had more than just romance. Adventure, danger, horror, or even a love triangle. PM me if you're interested at all.(Again, sorry if this isn't the correct place to put this)
Hi there, Sailors!

You're more than welcome to seek out fellow rpers who enjoy playing in the night hours, but it may be a bit easier to find those players if you let us all know what sorts of RPs you enjoy! There could be hundreds of late-night RPers, but maybe all of them don't play the sorts of stories you'd like. What are your preferred genres? RP styles? And so forth!
SailorsDemise Topic Starter

Better?
I'm very interested in this because I'm a bit of a night owl myself.
SailorsDemise Topic Starter

TheSloth1000 wrote:
I'm very interested in this because I'm a bit of a night owl myself.

PM me when ever you'd wish. I will say though, I'm not insomniac, I do sleep at night. I just stay up later than normal.
Now, I am not necessarily interested in Romance all of the time, especially since I have only one Character up so far and she herself is not interested in Romance but, when you mention horror that peaks my interest. I will PM you about the details and so on. Oh and I am a night owl too so it would work out.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Late night RolePlays (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus