Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Valence has joined the game.

Hello & Greetings to the noble players of RP Repository,

My Screen Name is Valence and it seems I have the pleasure of making your acquaintance! I figured I should introduce a little about myself before I start to raid the 'Looking for Rp' section of the website. So, a few things about myself. I'm a 19 Year old Student who is steadily getting back into Roleplay after an extended break of.... Just over a year? Before my break, I had been roleplaying for around five years on various sites, Mostly Facebook however. But, Well, As is the way of websites like Facebook, Everything becomes less roleplaying and more drama orientated which is only ever fun if you aren't involved. ;P

Anyway, I hope to meet all of you lovely people and I hope that we can conjure up a RP Soon!
Yours sincerely,
Valence
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're having fun so far. Everyone here is really friendly so don't be afraid to jump right in!
Welcome to RPR, Valence!
I like your icon, it seems vaguely familiar.
Is it from a show or something, or did you draw it?
Joji Topic Starter

Haha, nah I didn't draw it. I lack the artistic talent to draw. But the picture is of the character Lancer, from the show Fate/Zero. c:
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site! There are quite a few people here who RP on Facebook, maybe you can find some who are also interested in drama-free RP. :)

Are you into modern RPs, or fandoms, or something else entirely?
HibariHaru

A young girl with shoulder-cut raven hair looked up at the charming man with glasses and smooth comb-backed hair. And then, she approached him after his marvelous introduction. "Hello there, Sir Valence, and welcome to this party of extraordinary and talented people such as yourself..." She said with a smile. "It's a pleasure meeting you today and I do hope you enjoy your stay." And she bowed.
Joji Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Welcome to the site! There are quite a few people here who RP on Facebook, maybe you can find some who are also interested in drama-free RP. :)

Are you into modern RPs, or fandoms, or something else entirely?

It would be a refreshing change from the Drama-Orientated roleplay of Facebook. c:

To be perfectly honest, my Roleplay interests are vast and numerous. I'm willing to generally hop into any fandom roleplay, provided I know the Story/Anime/Show/Manga/Whatever well enough. I do like a fair bit of Modern roleplay and I love my Fantasy, but the only genre I've never really explored would be futuristic.
HibariHaru wrote:
A young girl with shoulder-cut raven hair looked up at the charming man with glasses and smooth comb-backed hair. And then, she approached him after his marvelous introduction. "Hello there, Sir Valence, and welcome to this party of extraordinary and talented people such as yourself..." She said with a smile. "It's a pleasure meeting you today and I do hope you enjoy your stay." And she bowed.

The male's azure hues were shifted to the newcomer, his eyes lingered for but a moment as he took in her features. He gave a short, raspy cough to clear his throat, before following up with a small and courteous bow whilst he spoke. "You flatter me with your kind words Madam Hibari, but I believe the pleasure is mine! After all, it is I who had good fortune to meet such a kind and welcoming community."
Welcome to rpr!
Blu_Dino

Hello Valence! It is a pleasure to make your accquaintance! Welcome to the Awesome Land of RPR! I hope that you have fun here and that you don't get lost! Also, forgive me for my ostrichness.
Kim Site Admin

We had a brief interaction before, but I still wanted to drop by and formally welcome you.

My concern with RP via something like Facebook - aside from their penchant for deleting accounts they catch doing it - is that it's a hard environment to moderate effectively, and large communitities without healthy limits and rules tend to devolve into social chaos over time. We have many members with horror stories, and I know I lived through a few myself. There but for the grace of goodness go I! But, I hope you have a much nicer time here and find what you're looking for. :) our membership is typically pretty awesome, and we've got a pretty chill team of moderators who can often help out when if something does go sideways.
EpicMan561

A man with a navy blue jacket stood nearby. ”Welcome. If you wish to RP, or anything of the sort, feel free to contact me.”
Gingerchabi22

HI HI WELCOME TO THE SITE I HOPE YOU HAVE A FANTASTIC TIME HERE 8) 8) 8) 8)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Valence has joined the game.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus