Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings!

Space-Explorer

|| Greetings everyone! This is my character from the Pikmin series as we all know who it is. The one and only, Captain Olimar! I hope to make new friends as well!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! I really enjoyed the Pikmin series tremendously, although it's never occurred to me to try and RP in that setting. Very creative. :)
Welcome to RPR! Hope you're having fun and making lots of new friends :D
Hi, welcome to RPR! I think it's awesome how you've created a character from the Pikmin series, I've never thought of that before :)
Sanne Moderator

Hi Space-Explorer, welcome!! I've never heard of the Pikmin series before, but after some looking around that's probably because I've never owned any of the consoles that it's on. Can you tell me a bit what it's about and why you liked it enough to decide to RP in the series? :)
HibariHaru

Skipping towards you, with her shoulder-cut raven hair swaying left and right, was a 5 ft Asian girl. She stopped to where you stood and reached out her hand gleefully. "Hello there, sir! The name's Hibari. And welcome to RPR. I hope we could be good friends. And please, enjoy your stay while you're here. You'll find a lot of fun and amazing adventures."
Welcome to rpr mr Olimar
Gingerchabi22

HELLO WELCOME TO THE SITE HOPE YOU HAVE A FAB TIME HERE PM IF YOU WANT TO TALK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to the site.
Hope that you are going to have a great time here uwu
Welcome to RPR <3
EpicMan561

Welcome to RPR! It's a great place, and I'd be happy to RP with you!
Space-Explorer Topic Starter

Thanks everyone! :D
EpicMan561

No problem. If you need help, need an RP, or just wanna chat, my PMs inbox is always open.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus