Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New to RP

Laurelette

Hello RP community, I know absolutely nothing about this but it seems very interesting. I hope I can figure out how to use this website!
Gingerchabi22

hi welcome to rpr if you have any question ask away and if you want to talk pm me
welcome to rpr, could you tell us a little about yourself
Sanne Moderator

Hello Laurelette, welcome to RPR! I hope you'll have a lot of fun here. :)

Is there anything in particular you're still stuck on? We have a very detailed Help Section with tons of topics. If you need help with anything specific, just put a few keywords into the search bar and you'll get a bunch of results.

We're also always ready to help you by answering any of your questions, so please feel free to ask! :)
Kim Site Admin

Hiya! Are you new to RP, or just to this site? :) If new to RP in general, we have some awesome articles that will help you get quickly situated: http://www.rprepository.com/help/new-to-roleplay

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask for help. We're all pretty friendly. :)
Welcome to the site, feel free to message me if you want to talk or rp?
Welcome aboard
I bet that you will get a hang of it soon enough.
Welcome to the site!
Welcome to RPR! Everyone here is super friendly and more than happy to help out with any questions you may have!
HibariHaru

Hi there! Welcome to RPR, newbie. Enjoy your stay!
HibariHaru

iETyJ1r7v2uC5.gif
Laurelette wrote:
Hello RP community, I know absolutely nothing about this but it seems very interesting. I hope I can figure out how to use this website!

A young man with an air nomad symbol on his hand approaches you. "Iv only been here for a day as well, but I hope we can figure this place out together."
Sundrop

Hello~ friend!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New to RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus