Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Just A Local Newbie.

Hello all! My name is KaossTheFox, and I am completely 100% new to RP. So... yeah. It's late and I don't particularly know what to say so... Guess I'll leave it like this. Short and sweet.

Anyway, have a great day everyone! :D
welcome to rpr, please tell us what genres you are into and a little more about yourself
KaossTheFox Topic Starter

Oh well, okay. Let's see uh... I'm not the best writer so there's that. I'm mostly into Fantasy and Post-Apocalyptic stuff. Dark Fantasy is fun too. Honestly, other than being a Gender Questioning 15 year old Furry I don't really have much else to tell about myself personally.
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR! :) When you say you're new to RP, do you mean roleplaying as a whole or that you're new to RPR/forum type roleplays? We have a lovely guide called New to Roleplay? that covers some of the essentials of RP on this site. Feel free to read it through if you like!
Gingerchabi22

HEYO WELCOME TO THE SITE HOPE YOU HAVE A FAB TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KaossTheFox Topic Starter

I've done some RP, but it was more like:

-Insert action here- "Dialogue here".

Nothing like the super descriptive/borderline novel stuff I've seen a lot of you all do.

Oh, and thanks Ginger.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! Different post lengths are very acceptable. I think many people try to use length as a filter to find people who are going to put as much love and thought into their posts as they are, but most people (unless they specifically state otherwise) really want something to play off of in each post, and a great story, whatever the length of the posts needed to get you there. :)
Hey Kaoss, good to meet you, feel free to message me if you want to talk or rp?
Welcome to the site.
You are more than welcome to drop me a note, if you wanna roleplay, or maybe just chat.
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR! Hope you're having tons of fun here!
HibariHaru

"Welcome to RPR, newbie." A raven-haired girl approached you with a smile. "I'm Hibari. Nice to meet you."

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Just A Local Newbie.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus