Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hai~

I'm new to this site, but I'm a veteran roleplayer! I rp any fandom I'm familiar with as well as just plain rp outside the bounds of a fandom. Not sure what else to say... I hope I make some friends here.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! What fandoms are you familiar with? :)
Welcome to RPR, and my question is the same as Kim's What Fandoms are you familiar with?
Hi, welcome to RPR! It's always great to meet another fangirl on this site :)
Gingerchabi22

Hi welcomr to the site hope you make lots of new friends here if you want to talk pm me and yer good luck
Welcome to the site.
I'm sure that you are going to be comfortable here.
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR, brilziana! :) Please let us know if we can help you with anything.
Welcome. ^_^
Welcome to RPR.
Hope you've gotten settled~
brilziana Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Welcome! What fandoms are you familiar with? :)
A lot... if you have a specific fandom you want to rp with me, ask and I'll tell you if I know it. (My main fandoms are Doctor Who, Madagascar, Dragonlance, and Warrior Cats currently. I dont know much anime.)
brilziana Topic Starter

XXXKILLZONEUS wrote:
Welcome to RPR, and my question is the same as Kim's What Fandoms are you familiar with?
A lot lol, mainly scifi and fantasy.
brilziana Topic Starter

Xion wrote:
Hi, welcome to RPR! It's always great to meet another fangirl on this site :)
Hey, thanks! It's nice to meet you too! I'm less of a fangirl than I used to be, which means I wait until I'm alone to squeal :3
Welcome to RPR! I haven't seen someone else around that loves Dragonlance too :D I can't say I ever tried to RP in that canon, but I do enjoy the books!
brilziana Topic Starter

Yessssss I'm so excited to see another Dragonlance fan on here too! I love it a lot and I was afraid I wouldn't find anyone else who knew about it.
HibariHaru

"Konichiwa~! Watashi wa Hibari Haru desu!" The raven-haired bowed and gave you a smile. "Welcome to RPR!"

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hai~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus