Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi, I'm Luna. c:

Hello there! ^-^

I've recently joined RP Repository in order to (hopefully) restart my addiction to role-play and story writing. My bios for my OCs are under construction, so they should be up soon. If you read my personal bio on my profile page, you can learn a little bit more about my rp style/ preferences.

Amelia, the only OC up on my page, is from Supernatural, and I'm reeeeeally hoping to meet people who RP Supernatural. c: If not, ah well.~

I see myself as a friendly individual, so don't be shy to pop me a message if you'd like to rp. ^-^ Writing is like.. My only talent. v_v

Hope to RP with some of you soon! ^-^

~Luna.
Gingerchabi22

hi welcome to RPR if you want to talk pm me im always happy to talk so yer hope you make loads of friends good luck
Welcome to the site.
If you want to, you are more than welcome to pop me a message, either for roleplaying purposes, or just to chat. I am very friendly, just like the other users on this site.
Sanne Moderator

Hi there Luna!! :D Welcome to RPR. The fandoms you like are quite popular among our members, so I think you'll be able to make friends very quickly. ;)

Have you been able to find your way around the site alright, or do you need help with anything? Either way, we're always happy to help. :)
Welcome to rp luna, I hope your having a great time so far, this is a super friendly community so making friends and rp partners shouldn't be too hard
Caelum-Luna Topic Starter

Gingerchabi22 wrote:
hi welcome to RPR if you want to talk pm me im always happy to talk so yer hope you make loads of friends good luck

Thank you very much, and sure, vice versa.~

iamcrystalqueer wrote:
Welcome to the site.
If you want to, you are more than welcome to pop me a message, either for roleplaying purposes, or just to chat. I am very friendly, just like the other users on this site.

Thanks v. much. c:

Sanne wrote:
Hi there Luna!! :D Welcome to RPR. The fandoms you like are quite popular among our members, so I think you'll be able to make friends very quickly. ;)

Have you been able to find your way around the site alright, or do you need help with anything? Either way, we're always happy to help. :)

Thanks very much! And I'm glad, c:

Yep I'm good thanks! Thanks anyway! ^-^

saygerow wrote:
Welcome to rp luna, I hope your having a great time so far, this is a super friendly community so making friends and rp partners shouldn't be too hard

Thanks very much and I know! ^-^
Welcome to RPR, Luna~
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! :D I know there are some Supernatural super fans around here, some of which RP Supernatural based plots. I played a monster for one of those plots once. So I am certain you can find what you are looking for. :D

Kim wrote:
Welcome! :D I know there are some Supernatural super fans around here, some of which RP Supernatural based plots. I played a monster for one of those plots once. So I am certain you can find what you are looking for. :D

Yay I'm so glad! ^o^

StarWitch wrote:
Welcome to RPR, Luna~

Thanks v. much, c:
Asroc

Hey Luna!

Welcome to this site! Have fun!
EpicMan561

Hey there! Welcome to RPR. If you wanna RP, be sure to message me. I'll be glad to.
HELLO AND WELCOME TO RPR!
Welcome to RPR! I've seen a few Supernatural RPs around here, so I'm sure you'll be able to find someone who likes that canon! :D
HibariHaru

A raven-haired girl suddenly turned her head as she caught sight of another pretty member. Then, she approached her after her introduction so that she could welcome her properly. "Hey there. I'm Hibari. And it's nice to meet you. Welcome to RPR."

[Thanks everyone!

---

The brunette looked up sheepishly, her azure eyes meeting the other's. A smile spread across her cheeks, and she extended her hand in greeting. "Nice to meetcha.~"
Hi! I think they have a fairly recent Supernatural rp in the General forum ;)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi, I'm Luna. c:

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus