Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New to Rp. Can't wait to Rp.

Mosh (played by ElementalWarriors)

I am excited to roleplay, I have had experience but I want to get to know this website.
Welcome to rpr, this place is super friendly, what genres are you interested in if I may ask also just to let you know introductions is for the player them self
Gingerchabi22

Hi welcome to RPR hope you have a fab time here everyone is super friendly and if you want to talk pm am always happy to so yer good luck
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! Are there specifics curiosities you have about the site that we can help you with? :)
Hi! I've only been here for a day and it already feels like home. I'm sure you'll love it here. :3
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR! Feel free to browse the Looking for RP forum to find a roleplay you'd like to join, too. :D
Mosh (played by ElementalWarriors) Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Welcome! Are there specifics curiosities you have about the site that we can help you with? :)
I have a question, I don't know how the Rp system works here. When I made an Rp and someone replied to join, idk how to Rp with them. It confuses me. :/
HibariHaru

"Kamusta!" A young girl, with wavy raven-hair and brown eyes, approached you with glee. "Welcome to RPR, dear friend. It's nice to meet you."
Welcome to RPR! There is a getting started guide here that might prove useful to you. If someone replied to your post, you can either hit the 'launch chat' button to open up a chat box on the forum, or just hit the reply button :) hope this helps!
Mosh (played by ElementalWarriors) Topic Starter

HibariHaru wrote:
"Kamusta!" A young girl, with wavy raven-hair and brown eyes, approached you with glee. "Welcome to RPR, dear friend. It's nice to meet you."

The Young man from another world greets you, "It's nice to meet you too." He said with a shy tone.
Welcome to RPR!
It shouldn't take you too long to get everything settled :P
EpicMan561

Welcome to RPR.
Welcome to the site.
Most people are super friendly in here, so don't worry about contacting people.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New to Rp. Can't wait to Rp.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus