Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Portal Roleplay? (1x1) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hi guys! So I just finished up playing through Portal and Portal 2 once again (xD still fun) and I can't help but feel like an rp could be formed. I'm looking for someone willing to play GlaDos (or a GlaDos like character I guess? xD) I'm open to other peoples interpretations of her and stuff, so whatever. xD Anyways! I was thinking that this little event could take place years and years after Chell showed up and wrecked shop. And over these years GlaDos has been rebuilding the entire facility, making her little robot buddies run tests for her, and she was content. But after a while she began to grow bored. The robots didn't argue, didn't try to escape...didn't do...anything...but listen.... and believe it or not this began to bore GlaDos. Like...a lot. To the point where she decided to go searching for someone, and...she wasn't surprised when she discovered her dear mute destructive friend has passed away. It had been 60 years after all, and all that neurotoxin and joint strain and testing really could take a toll on a body. But she needed something...someone.... and it couldn't be just anyone. It had to be someone as close to Chell as she could find...someone...a lot like her offspring. So GlaDos typed up a nice long letter pouring over how great Chell was (which made her want to tear out her circuitry admittedly) and offered the boy a chance to take on the same job his mother had, as a test subject at the prestigious Aperture Science Laboratories. He accepts, and the fun starts all over again.

So obviously this is open to any changes, additions, pretty much anything you can think of. xD If your interested, please shoot me a private message so we can talk, I would hate to clutter this forum up more then it already is with the monster of a paragraph above this. xD
Thanks!
This sounds pretty cool. I haven't played the games myself, but I know enough about them to tell someone a brief overview of them.
icolei Topic Starter

Leon wrote:
This sounds pretty cool. I haven't played the games myself, but I know enough about them to tell someone a brief overview of them.

Thanks. xD does that mean you want to take the role?
Hell yeah, man. It'll be like playing the games without buying them.
icolei Topic Starter

Leon wrote:
Hell yeah, man. It'll be like playing the games without buying them.
so to be clear, your ok with playing GlaDOS?
Oh. I was under the impression that you were playing GlaDOS. But sure, I can do it if you'd like.
icolei Topic Starter

Leon wrote:
Oh. I was under the impression that you were playing GlaDOS. But sure, I can do it if you'd like.

xD I'm curious how you got that idea because I said it near the beginning. xD

And yeah that'd be preferred.
I might not be the best GlaDOS, though. I don't really know her MO. But I'll do my best.
icolei Topic Starter

Leon wrote:
I might not be the best GlaDOS, though. I don't really know her MO. But I'll do my best.

Alright. Shoot me a pm.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Portal Roleplay? (1x1) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus