Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » RP anyone?

Seitaro666

Hey there guys, looking long term RP. Feel free to message me and we can discuss timeline, era, characters and the such! Plus I'm really frikkin bored ATM and wanna start something up that's long term and has multi para as a preference. So yea! Hurry and message to rid me of boredom!!! XD
Minerva

Any of my threads are open participation and can be joined. I have one for old egypt, two temple rps and one in city streets comic book style. If any appeal to you, jump in whenever. Even if the threads themselves end my friends have played ongoing for years and say, the holiday or spring thread may move to a summer one.
Seitaro666 Topic Starter

Awesome! sounds good to me! I'll look the rp's up and see which one of my characters would be most appropriate to join in with. =D
Minerva

Three are in the fantasy section, one is in general. General is a nexus city setting with batmany vigilante and his in training brother as well as an antagonist. For my profile for the vigilante view raphael emmerich. The fantasy ones are a late running holiday thread remembering a god that died during apocalypse prevention. The spring is him returning. Both happen around the temples. Alexandria egypt involves an oracle sent to find what hermes stole from apollo. All three fantasy rps involve Luci, Ferous, and Ash. You can reference their profiles from mine.
Seitaro666 Topic Starter

Very interesting. Sounds cool! I'll check them out shortly and thanks for the info! =D
I will RP with you, I have nothing going on and I am B.O.R.E.D. XD

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » RP anyone?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus