Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi theeere~!

Hello there, everyone.

This website was recommended to me by a friend and I'm really excited and happy to say that I'm enjoying the looks of it so far! I'm still getting my bearings over here, but I hope I would be able to interest many of you in a fun roleplay.

Here's a little bit of information about me, if you're interested:

I'm a very kind and loving person.
I do my best to treat others as I would wish to be treated myself, so please don't be frightened to come and say hi!

The only thing I bite is cookies! (^v~)

I'm a fan of all different kinds of genres and series. I especially adore fighting games, as I love thinking about the stories and putting things together that weren't necessarily explored within the main games themselves.

When it comes to roleplaying, I'm very versatile. I have no set limit on how much text I use. For things like that, I would rather discuss them with the other person beforehand as I know that everyone has different tendencies, traits and limitations when it comes to writing. I'm all up for equality and diversity, so that's absolutely no problem to me whatsoever!

I don't really know what else to put in here... OTL

I think I may just copy and paste this whole message onto my profile as it explains more about me than I actually wrote on the 'about me' section. xD

But thank you so much for reading, I really appreciate it!

I hope to see you around, everyone!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! We're excited to have you. :)

Is there anything that we can explain to help you get your bearings? :)
Asroc

Hey Hey! There you are! Welcome to this wonderful and friendly community!
AmorAstrum Topic Starter

@Kim: I think that I'm doing alright so far, thank you! However, I'll be sure to let you know if I ever find myself struggling a little. :)

@Bruiser: Heeeeeey! I'm finally getting things sorted! Thanks for suggesting this place, dude! I'm really liking the looks of it so far!
Welcome to RPR! Everyone here is super friendly so don't be afraid to jump right in! :)
Welcome to RPR!
You seem enthused enough XD
EpicMan561

Hey! Name's Apollo, welcome to RPR! I'd be glad to RP with you, just message me!
Hi! Welcome to the awesomeness that is rpr!
AmorAstrum Topic Starter

You're all so very kind. Thank you for the warm welcome!
Sanne Moderator

Hi Astrum, welcome welcome! I love that introduction, very informative and it's a pleasure getting to know you. I hope you'll enjoy yourself! :)
Nice to meet you, Amor! Welcome to RPR! It's nice here, so I hope that you enjoy your time here; I know I have! ^_^'

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi theeere~!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus