Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I've arrived!

Duskwright

I registered awhile ago but never received my confirmation until last night, but boy am I glad to be here! I'm still in the process of getting my character set-up on here, but I'm excited to Roleplay! It's been such a long time since I last RP'd with someone, I've nearly went crazy! So.. As you could probably guess, I'm really really REALLY excited to be here! I'd post about Crynlynx, my OC. But I'm still in the process of getting him set up on here and I don't wanna get distracted and post false information..

Okayokay I'm done! Glad to be here! ♥
Sanne Moderator

Welcome Duskwright! Sorry to hear it took you a while to join us, Kim recently implemented an improved email system, I suspect that has been helpful to you at last though. :)

Where did you RP before you joined us that got you in such terrible withdrawal? :( Either way, I'm looking forward to seeing your characters! :D
Duskwright Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Welcome Duskwright! Sorry to hear it took you a while to join us, Kim recently implemented an improved email system, I suspect that has been helpful to you at last though. :)

Where did you RP before you joined us that got you in such terrible withdrawal? :( Either way, I'm looking forward to seeing your characters! :D

Better late than never, Thats all I have to say! As for where I RP'd last, It was on a MMORPG called Final Fantasy XIV. I just had withdrawals because I couldn't keep up with Roleplaying In a game instead of on Forums or via Skype. Life got a little to hellish for me to continue Roleplaying. ^^;
Welcome to rpr! It really sucks that you had to wait so long for confirmation, but I think you'll find it was worth the wait :3
I would be happy to rp with you anytime!
Duskwright Topic Starter

brilziana wrote:
Welcome to rpr! It really sucks that you had to wait so long for confirmation, but I think you'll find it was worth the wait :3
I would be happy to rp with you anytime!

I bet! I'm already enjoying myself just browsing! Haha~ But we should definitly RP sometime! Feel free to just drop me a message sometime and we can set something up! ^^
Kim Site Admin

Yeah, so sorry about that delay! It was a big ol' hassle all around. :) But super glad to have you here finally! :D
Duskwright Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Yeah, so sorry about that delay! It was a big ol' hassle all around. :) But super glad to have you here finally! :D

I'm ecstatic to be here! ^^
Welcome to RPR! Your icon is so cute :) Everyone here is super friendly so don't be afraid to jump right in! :)
Duskwright Topic Starter

Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! Your icon is so cute :) Everyone here is super friendly so don't be afraid to jump right in! :)

Thank you! I have a bit of a thing for happy ghosties.. :) I plan to start jumping into RP as soon as I finish up my profile, else it'll bug me!
Welcome to the site.
Your icon is so cute X3
Duskwright Topic Starter

StarWitch wrote:
Welcome to the site.
Your icon is so cute X3

Thanks!! I like yours too! It reminds me of Steven Universe. :)
EpicMan561

Welcome to RPR! I'd be glad to RP with you, once you finish your setup!
Duskwright Topic Starter

EpicMan561 wrote:
Welcome to RPR! I'd be glad to RP with you, once you finish your setup!

That would be simply to die for! I'm actually almost done setting everything up. Just gotta fine-tune a few things here and there.. and check for typos... But other than that, I'm completely set-up! I should warn you I'm reeallly bad with starters. ; ;
EpicMan561

I'll do the starter. Just message me when you're ready!
Welcome to RPR! I hope you'll have a great time here! You can message me anytime if you want to roleplay!
HibariHaru

Hi Dusky! And welcome to RPR! :)
Duskwright wrote:
StarWitch wrote:
Welcome to the site.
Your icon is so cute X3

Thanks!! I like yours too! It reminds me of Steven Universe. :)

Oh thank you! It actually is a Steven Universe gem XD
It's supposed to be a gif of all of the humanoid gems, starting with Amethyst's gem on Alwxandrite, but it won't move and idk what happened, and I just hadn't gotten around to fixing it :P
Kim Site Admin

StarWitch wrote:
Oh thank you! It actually is a Steven Universe gem XD
It's supposed to be a gif of all of the humanoid gems, starting with Amethyst's gem on Alwxandrite, but it won't move and idk what happened, and I just hadn't gotten around to fixing it :P

I believe I can help with that! It's almost certainly because the gif was larger than 95 x 95, which would force the site to resize it when it was uploaded. If the site has to resize a gif, it only does so with the first frame. :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I've arrived!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus