Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Bite (Zombie Game)

Dukonuu (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Duuk crys as he puts you down WonderGamer.... "I so sorry buddy."

rolled 1d20 and got 8
Hope I live this time!!!

Ow! My leg! Curse you, Shia LaBeouf!

Current Modifiers: 0 :(

rolled 1d20 and got a natural 6. After the modifier of +7, got 13

Dukonuu (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Hahahahaha I get it
hannibal32

I'm surviving quite well now. Just waiting for the down fall though.

Modifiers: +9

rolled 1d20 and got a natural 14. After the modifier of +5, got 19

For once, can I get a good roll? Please?

Oh sweet, a car! (Gets in) Don't worry, I know what I'm doing!

(Crashes into nearby wall)

rolled 1d20 and got 8

hannibal32

Okay another day, rise and shine.

rolled 1d20 and got a natural 2. After the modifier of +9, got 11

NO! My luck can't be over! No... NOOO- *screams heard as Rosie is eaten alive by zombies*

rolled 1d20 and got 1

Ow... that zombie attack.. Hurts so... *Smashed by boulder from above*

rolled 1d20 and got 4

Please let me get a good roll!

Not again! (gets crushed by second car)

rolled 1d20 and got 8

Maemi (played by TheLuckyBlackCat)

hi...

rolled 1d20 and got 3
... (>.>)

Can I join? Or is it too late?
I walk around and find a hatchet. I grab it, swing in around get used to the feel of it in my hands. I turn around and notice a zombie. I cleave through his heart with one quick, graceful chop. He falls to the ground, dying as I remove my hatchet, now covered in black blood.

rolled 1d20 and got 18

hannibal32

rolled 1d20 and got 6

(Maybe we could try to roleplay properly like Lasanga is doing, that could be fun. x3)

In the middle of a grassy field of the city's park, Rosie would lay there, unconscious. She should have been dead, but she wasn't. Why was she there? Slowly, she would sit up and noticed a med kit on the ground next to her. She carefully picked it up, remembering it so she can use it at a later time. At that moment, Rosie only just realized she couldn't remember anything. With a sigh, she would stand up, looking around in the abandoned park.

Modifier Change: +5

Current Modifier: +5

rolled 1d20 and got 20
It just turned midnight, so I am posting this because I can. x3

As I wake up, I pray to Roena, the Goddess of Day, asking for her blessing in this upcoming day. I walk outside, still handling my hatchet. I learned to use my hatchet as a throwing weapon. The day was surprisingly zombie-free, giving me paranoia. I ran through a forest, emerging into an abandoned park. I saw an injured girl lying in the grass. I looked at the sky as the stars twinkled like golden beads. I became mesmerized as I felt a sudden force pinned me down. I delivered a forceful kick to the zombie, sending him flying across the field. I threw my hatchet just like I had learned, slicing off the zombie's head. I ran away from the corpse, only to trip over a bush. In this bush, something caught my eye- a med kit.

rolled 1d20 and got a natural 17. After the modifier of +3, got 20
This is exciting yet nerve-wracking at the same time.

WonderGamer awoke once again to the sound of growls and moans, this time in some sort of home. He kept having...flashbacks of him dying to something, and yet, he wakes up everytime, scratch-free. After a few minutes of observing his surroundings, he decided to investigate for a while.

Wonder then spotted a mirror, one that was strangely clean from all that was happening. He looked at himself from the mirror; he could see a young man with incredibly tired eyes. His figure was incredibly scrawny, making it seem like he hasn't eaten in weeks. He then noticed his hair, a mangled mess of brown. Wonder fixed his hair, and continued searching for supplies in this home.

+1 Modifier obtained!

rolled 1d20 and got 16

As she walked the lonely road, she approached a house. Rosie noticed that there seemed to be a weapon laying out on the porch. Seeing it was a crossbow, which had some bolts along with it, she would pick them up. She slid the bolts into her cloak's pocket and adjusted the crossbow to fit her back. Carefully, she opened the handle to the house and walked inside. There she would find a man with rather non-messy hair for this apocalyptic setting they were currently living in. "H-Hello? Who are you?" She would ask the man.
(Just so you know, this is you Wonder. x3)

Modifier Change: +4

Current Modifier: +9

rolled 1d20 and got a natural 14. After the modifier of +5, got 19

Wonder heard the sound of the girl's voice, and turned to respond.

Wonder: I might ask you the same thing...

He then noticed that the girl carried a crossbow. He asked in a tone that didn't make him sound dangerous.

Wonder: You friendly? I could use a little help.

As soon as he said those words... Something sliced his throat; it was too quick to see, but it left 3 claw marks on Wonder's neck. He gasped for air, but bled out in front of the girl, making him collapse to the floor.

rolled 1d20 and got a natural 9. After the modifier of +1, got 10

Icias (played by RoyaleX318)

Icias's claw retreated from Wonders throat, "wonder what I missed...?"

rolled 1d20 and got 15

She smiled from finally being able to find some form of help. "I c-could use some help, too-" Rosie had cut herself off when she saw his neck clawed out, and the person who had done it was making an awful pun after it as well. She would shriek from his death and began to ran away from the scene.

Later that day, Rosie would be found dead in an ally. Her cloak covered whatever wounds she has died from.

(Basically, you have the choice if you caught me and killed me too. GG x3)

Current Modifier: DEAD

rolled 1d20 and got a natural 1. After the modifier of +9, got 10

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Bite (Zombie Game)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus