Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Salutations!

*clears my throat*
*clears my throat again*

H-
*clears my throat another time*
Hello? Yes, okay, there we go. Hi-Hi! My name is Laineie, but I go by Micci with friends. Over the past five years, I've built up an extensive history for the planet my characters live on. I love Roleplaying, And some of my favorite things in an RP is when another Creator ad-libs in an un-cannon history between the two Characters, such as mentioning activities or memorable actions IC. I also love making friends, so please, by all means
*holds out my hands to you*
LOVE ME
Hi Laineie!
Welcome to RPR!
What sort of genres do you like? 'v'
Welcome to rpr. I love made up histories too! And I would love to see some details about your world, detailed worldbuilding is so fascinating.
Laineie Topic Starter

StarWitch wrote:
Welcome to RPR!
What sort of genres do you like? 'v'

Thank you! I like Fantasy and Adventure, mainly, but I love watching relationships blossom between OC's during Romance. I ont like to brag, But I'm fairly decent at fighting RP's as well.
Laineie Topic Starter

PlayerArc wrote:
Hi Laineie!

Hi-Hi, Arcyy-Mooo~
Laineie Topic Starter

brilziana wrote:
Welcome to rpr. I love made up histories too! And I would love to see some details about your world, detailed worldbuilding is so fascinating.

I'll try and work something out to explain the planet.
EpicMan561

Heya, Micci. Welcome to RPR. *checks off another Plaza recruit*
Welcome to RPR! Everyone here is super friendly so I'm sure you'll make new friends in no time! :D
Laineie Topic Starter

EpicMan561 wrote:
Heya, Micci. Welcome to RPR. *checks off another Plaza recruit*

*smirks*
Hiya, Nii-San.
Laineie Topic Starter

Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! Everyone here is super friendly so I'm sure you'll make new friends in no time! :D

Aghh,Person of Authorityyyyy, Hi-Hi!
The moderators like everyone else is super friendly so welcome and hope you enjoy your time, I love making new friends and rp partners
Sanne Moderator

*scoots a little away from the carrot because allergies*

Hiii!! Welcome to RPR! :D What a wonderful and enthusiastic introduction! :) I love it, very glad to have you here. I trust you've found everything alright so far? Please do give a holler if you have any questions!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! Pleasure to meet you. I am sure we will love you. :D

Do you like carrots? Bunnies? Just cute bold icons? I'm curious what inspired the adorable icon!
Laineie Topic Starter

saygerow wrote:
The moderators like everyone else is super friendly so welcome and hope you enjoy your time, I love making new friends and rp partners

I love making new friend too <3
Laineie Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
*scoots a little away from the carrot because allergies*

Hiii!! Welcome to RPR! :D What a wonderful and enthusiastic introduction! :) I love it, very glad to have you here. I trust you've found everything alright so far? Please do give a holler if you have any questions!

I love the enthusiasm in your welcome, too! I'll be sure to keep you in mind If I have any problems, thank you!
Laineie Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Welcome to the site! Pleasure to meet you. I am sure we will love you. :D

Do you like carrots? Bunnies? Just cute bold icons? I'm curious what inspired the adorable icon!

I'm in love with Bunnies and Carrots, and I felt so uncomfortable not having an Icon, so I just typed in the item of food I was munching on
*Laughs awkwardly, rubbing thee back of my head*
Kim Site Admin

Haha, that works! :D
HibariHaru

Hi there and welcome to RPR! I love carrots :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Salutations!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus