Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Herro RPR :3 I'm new here.

My friends call me Panda, I love to RP, game and listen to music. Lazy days are absolutely amazing <3 I hope to get to know a few of you as I further get used to the site. Hmm.. What else.. I use a lot of bases, and refs for drawings. The one on Natsumi's site (on homepage) is a base I found on Google, the clothes were included. Props to the original owner. All I added was the coloring, hair and some shading. But yeah.. This is a little about me, feel free to message! :3

~PandaRawr
Welcome to RPR! What genre of RP is your favorite? Everyone here is really friendly so I'm sure you'll be making new friends in no time flat! :D
EpicMan561

Hi there, Panda! Name's Apollo. I love to RP as well, maybe we could work something out?
Welcome to RPR, Panda~
<3
PandaRawr Topic Starter

Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! What genre of RP is your favorite? Everyone here is really friendly so I'm sure you'll be making new friends in no time flat! :D

I'm into all sorts of RPs, really. But to be honest. I just wing most of them. Glad to hear! :3
PandaRawr Topic Starter

EpicMan561 wrote:
Hi there, Panda! Name's Apollo. I love to RP as well, maybe we could work something out?

Hii! Nice to meet you, and if you wanna RP just dish something out. I will reply when I can. :)
PandaRawr Topic Starter

StarWitch wrote:
Welcome to RPR, Panda~
<3

Aww, thank you!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! If you're giving props to them, who WAS the original artist? :)
Hi! :3 Welcome to rpr! I will totally rp anytime, just send me a message :D I love your icon, btw ^^
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site Panda. :) Enjoy your stay with us!
HibariHaru

HI! WELCOME TO RPR! :D
PandaRawr Topic Starter

Kim wrote:

I'm not quite sure actually. As said, I found the base on Google, and the clothes were already there. If I did, I would put their name and link in the post ^^
PandaRawr Topic Starter

brilziana wrote:
Hi! :3 Welcome to rpr! I will totally rp anytime, just send me a message :D I love your icon, btw ^^

Thank you! :3 I will be sure to do that. And it's from a game, Furcadia.
PandaRawr Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Welcome to the site Panda. :) Enjoy your stay with us!
HibariHaru wrote:
HI! WELCOME TO RPR! :D

Thankies!
Kim Site Admin

PandaRawr wrote:
Kim wrote:

I'm not quite sure actually. As said, I found the base on Google, and the clothes were already there. If I did, I would put their name and link in the post ^^

Oh okay. :)
PandaRawr Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
PandaRawr wrote:
Kim wrote:

Oh okay. :)

^^ Yep Yep.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Herro RPR :3 I'm new here.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus