Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Demons (group rp closed)

Seitaro Nagase (played by Seitaro666)

He watched the man's transformation, his eyes glowing brightly from excitement. To think, such an enormous aura emitted from this male. No wonder he was the king of hell. Slowly rising upwards, his tails danced behind him slowly, almost as if they had a mind of their own. Shifting his blade slowly, he held it straight before him, taking his fighting stance with his right leg infront. Fire continued to lick his body, continually growing with each passing second. It was then he noticed something bash through the door right behind Sam. A shadow? No...another demon. Was it affiliated with him? The demon growled slightly but then saw something that made his eyes widen even more. Another fox? But...how? He was sure that he was the last of his kind...He shook his head slightly, keeping the demonic king in his line of sight. He had enough of this maggot. After he took care of him, he could then pay attention to the other two.

"Come on Sei! Strike him down!" called out a voice within his head, though at the same time, the hue of the blade changed. From a brilliant white, shone a deep dark crimson, almost as if the blade had been bathed in blood. Smirking, the fox demon nodded, stilling his tails before smacking them on the ground. Fiery shards of wood exploded within the vicinity catching whatever humans were alive and caused the ground the heave slightly. This was his chance. Pushing off with his left foot, the male rushed at the demon and sliced vertically. As the blade was about the make contact, the demon unleashed another surge of heat, making the very air around his sword burst into white fire as it came crashing down toward Sam.
Samael (played by WeAreNeverBroken)

He could feel it as the two other demons crept into the bar. Though he was tempted to steal a glance at them, he didn't dare. Taking his eyes off of the threat before him would be a fatal move, as much as he hated to admit it. Just as he noticed Seitaro move for his sword, Sam wrinkled his nose. Gathering up his energy, he watched Sei closely as began to chant beneath his breath.
"Evocatio Spiritualis de Septendecim Hywelbane Mortiferis..."he chanted, the words rolling right off of his tongue as his energy began to rise and a tower of ice rose from the ground beside him. The ice began to brighten, shaping and forming beside him.

As the two demons crept in closer, Sam let a smirk pass over his lips. Curious little demons sticking their noses in where they don't belong. How cute. With a speed most couldn't even see, he swiped out at the curious little fox demon, aiming to claw up her face. Curiosity killed the cat. Quickly returning his gaze back to Sei, he reached his fingers around what seemed to be an ice sculpture beside him. As his fingers wrapped around it, the ice melted and left an Arthurian sword in his hand.
"You called? To be honest, I'm surprised. You rarely get into a fight yourself."the sword spoke in his mind, its voice calm and collected as if it was gathering information and analyzing it. Sam only chuckled, shrugging his shoulders slightly as he pulled the ornate silver blade.
"Oh... This is about Zillah, isn't it? Hmpf... Shes always been your weak spot."the sword continued, his voice almost critical.
Then, the floor shook. He stepped back, bracing himself from the shaking floors just as Sei lunged towards him. Snarling, he raised his own sword to block the incoming attack sending his own wave of frigid energy in response to Sei's fiery one as their swords clashed.
Xenon (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Xenon lunged forward, taking the blow instead. Pain shot through her body and four thick gaches glowed blue on her face. She recognized the king of the underworld all too well, she had heard of him from the various demons that had sought to contain her in her dark prison. This brought no fear, Instead it brought anger. She let loose a roar that would make envious the king of lions. Her talons seemed almost to grow and sharpen, the ends glowing blue with the light of the reborn, her antannae began to dance excitedly. Ready for battle she held before turning to Ahri and almost seemed to growl.
"Must stop"
Ahri (played by Jello_Monsta)

Ahri sat back and blinked as all this happened, Why is everyone fighting? she thought, growling slightly. Her tails flicked behind her, her eyes glowing a bright gold. She raised her hand, a blue aura surged to life, dancing wildly above her palm. Three orbs of blue light shot out at the three figures, surrounding them in an aura bubble that blocked their powers and attacks. She flicked her wrist slightly the three figures moving apart from each other. Ahri walked over her hand on her hip as if she were going to scold them. "Why are you fighting? Are you not equals?" She asked, blinking in a confused manner. In her time, demons did not fight they respected each other, she was confused by this.

(Ooc:Sorry bout the late reply! Had alot of work to attend to.)

"Tch..." Sei managed to let out when their blades collided against the demon whom jumped in their way. He jumped back, just in case Sam decided to strike at an opening. Growling, he watched as the black figure was also getting ready to attack. He chuckled at the sight of it. Was it really trying to get in between the two? Just as Sei raised his sword, he felt something encompass his body and pushing him off to the side.

"What the..." the male managed, turning his gaze at the fox, his upper lip twitching slightly. Was she...yelling at them? Such a foolish fox she was. Didn't she know that this was a world where you either kill or be killed? Such trivial thoughts...equality. There was no such thing in this world. The strong survive and the weak perish. That was life.

"I need not a reason to fight. Why do you care?" Sei asked, turning his gaze back toward the other two fighters. For some reason, he felt as if he were contained. Was this a cancellation orb he was in? Smirking, he raised his sword and attempted to cut at the bluish energy but with no avail. It wasn't slicing nor piercing. He growled loudly within the bubble but then sighed, his golden hues turning toward the fox. "Sei, give up, you can't get out of this." spoke a voice in his head. "If you're able to let me out, I bet I can get you free."

His eyes shifted down at his sword which glinted brightly against the surrounding lights. A smirk played across his lips as he turned back toward the fox as he held out his sword.
"Fine, Have it your way. I can't get out of here by force. I'll set down my blade to prove my words." the fox demon stated, his eyes burning with hatred.

Raising an eyebrow at the foolish being who dared get between them, Sam wrinkled his nose in irritation. Who did this girl think she was? It was then that he felt the orb wrap around him containing him in itself. His body tensed, awaiting the attack as he glared down the one who dared to stop his fight. Nothing she could ever say would make him want to strop fighting this demon, it was finally his chance to kill him now that Zillah was finally seperated from the pesky fox.
"Don't get in the middle of affairs that are not your own, woman. This is my fight, and I plan to see it through. This demon will pay for the atrocities that he has commited against me and my kin."he growled at her, raising his sword and slashing at the bubble. The sword rebounded, ringing as it came back to him with no effect on the orb.

"I hate to tell you this, but it seems that there is nothing you can do right now... Though to create something like this, it also means that you can't be attacked from the outside. Keep an eye on the situation and act calmly, do not let your hatred for him blind you."the sword whispered inside his mind. Though he knew it was right, he hated to hear that. He was stuck in there unless he acted calmly.

Inhaling deeply, he glanced down at his sword. Standing still for a moment as he watched Sei and his actions. He knew him better than that, he wouldn't give up so easily. He must have had another plan. Something to do with his sword.

"Fine. You want us to kiss and make up? I too will drop my sword."he said, extending his hand out and dropping the sword. The sword clanged as it hit the ground, echoing through the room. He stood there, arms crossed for a few moments as he felt out the bubble. There had to be a weak spot in it somewhere, anywhere...

Xenon crouched ready to attack, he leapt,only to be caught in midair by Ahri's sphere. He turned towards his new friend, then back at the other demons. She growled at them angrily, taking a slash at her own sphere. The damage from her honed claws left no more then a quickly faded blue slash, not a tear, merely a mark. She looked back at the other demons, noticing that they dropped their swords. Keeping an eye on the foxlike one Xenon seemed to bark in approval and agreement. The blue from her claws faded, her antennae relaxed, she lifted to her hind legs, wavering inside the slick orb until her feet caught hold. SHe looked to Ahri, tilting her head. Again her voice was extremely rough and growl like.
"Thanks, fight, bad"

Ahri sighed heavily, "This world has changed so much in just six hundred years.." she looked at all three of them. She paced around in a circle, tapping her chin, the aura never fading around them. She listened to their justifications and shook her head, "Ahri apologizes for interrupting, but one has been locked away for a long time, and does not know current ways."

She looked to the fox demon, sensing he was up to something. She walked up to him, looking at him curiously "You are like Ahri, yet different.." she said mostly to herself, and then glanced at the other man, tilting her head "but you, you are not like Ahri.." she smiled some, and then chuckled. "So many new friends! Ahri is happy!" she clapped her hands excitedly and bounced slightly. She released the creature she had met in the alley, allowing her to freely move.

She looked back towards the fox, her smile still gracing her lips, "Ahri cares because you are all the first demons Ahri has seen since ones release. One does not want to be alone again, and you are like Ahri, you are kin." She held her hand to the blue aura as if it were glass, "So much anger Ahri senses, would killing each other really make this anger go away?"

Xenon dropped on all fours an she landed on the ground, the puddle beneath her splashed at the disturbance. She recognized it to have once been a sheet of ice. Noticing Ahri's movements she galloped over to the same demon. Jumping She landed on top of the glass like orb, nearly falling off the slick surface before taking hold. All anger had left her body, replaced by curiousity. She tapped on the orb with a single claw, producing a dull, hallow sound. She then banged it with both fists, creating nothing more then a louder sound. She grumbled curiously before her attention shifted to the fox's sword. Jumping from her perch she slowly approached the weapon. Carefully she touched it with the tip of her claw. The sword shot sparks in return, causing Xenon to jump back in surprise. Shifting to all fours she growled menacingly at the dark sword.

"Tch...obviously you don't..." Sei uttered under his breath, acknowledging the other foxes words. What a predicament. First a fight with Sam then then being interrupted by some little black shit, and to top it off, one of his own kind trapping him in a bubble. A sigh escaped his lips as he shrugged, waiting for the right moment for his sword to do it's work. His eyes traveled back toward the fox who kept referring to herself as 'Ahri', growling slightly to himself.

"Heh, does that surprise you, woman?" Sei asked when she began bouncing slightly. His eyes narrowed, however, when he watched her release the black blob from it's confinement. "You may be the first of kin I have met, but that doesn't excuse your actions for confining me." the demon retorted, his demonic eyes traveling toward the shadowy creature who began to tap on the blue orb above him. Just what the hell was it up to? It was then after a few moments, he watched as it jumped to the ground and make way toward his sword. His eyes went wide before he began snarling at it. How dare it! Though to his amusement, sparks flew when both beings touched. A smirk played across his lips before he cocked his head.

Just as she growled at it, the blade slowly levitated, glowing brightly before it vanished and began to materialize a pre-teen kid. His hair was white and his features pale. Vibrant white clothes hung to his body, but the strangest feature were his eyes. Blank. Just pure white energy shined in the sockets.
Grinning wickedly, the boy dashed toward his master and struck with full force creating quite the large shockwave. Energy rippled through the surrounding area before a crack gave way causing it to shatter from the outside, releasing the demon once more. Smirking, he landed on all fours, his feet and hands getting wet in the process.

"Thanks..." He replied before focusing on the fox once more. "And as for you...I guess I'm gonna have to lash out." Sei stated as torrents of fire surrounded his body and exploded sending an inferno throughout the tavern and burning shards of wood.

Raising an eyebrow, he turned to glance at the female fox as she spoke to Sei. One of his kind, huh? That explained the stench, though as she spoke of being locked away for six hundred years, he snickered slightly. So she was but a child, then. Shaking his head lightly, he leaned back against one side of the bubble and crossed his arms. Content with watching their interplay, he only rested there with his wings folded behind his back as he watched their squabble. Unlike Sei, he wasn't quick to temper in most subjects and was more than willing to allow his foe to waste his energy on the woman.

It was then that he watched the sword transform into the child he had been warned about. As the shockwave carried through the place, he felt his own bubble pop. Though he was sure it wasn't Sei's intention, he found it convientent as he quickly bent down to pick up his own sword leaning against the wall behind him as he watched the two continue at their fight.

"Master, are you alright?"a voice whispered to him, carried by the wind to his ears. For only a moment, a soft smile passed his lips before he knocked it back into the emotionless mask he normally wore.
"Do not worry, it is only a few rogue demons and Zillah's bitch. I'll have it handled in a bit."he said, and though he whispered it back into the wind he made no attempt to hide his words.

Ahri sighed, one thing hadn't changed, males. She watched the fox demon and his sword, and then watching as his sword transformed, breaking her aura. She smirked, noticing it had broken the other males bubble too. When the fox approached her, she grinned at his words. "Oh are we dueling now? Ahri might get dirty.." she glanced around herself, scrunching up her nose. This had been her best silk kimono, destroying it would be sad. Her tails flicked behind her as her eyes glowed brightly, a blue orb springing from her palm and bouncing around.

"Males, only know how to wave their swords around." she shook her head. Her grin returned, "Ahri will make this fun, it has been a long time since Ahri got to have a real fight." Her form seemed to shimmer some, and then there was two Ahri's standing next to each other. They both spoke at the same time, as if it were a mirror image of herself. "We'll start off easy, two Ahri's." They both smirked, staring at the other fox "If Ahri wins, you both have to stop fighting, and be Ahri's friend. If you win, then Ahri will leave you alone so you may kill one another. Ahri has had 600 years of nothing better to do than hone ones skills." she chuckled.

She glanced over briefly at the other man, keeping him in her sights as well. Who knew, the two could team up against her and take her out in a sneak attack. She could handle them both, though it would be tedious. They were both really strong, so she would struggle of course, and if she made a mistake that would be the end of her. The two Ahri's glanced at each other, both smirking, if one thing was true though it would be that this was going to prove to be too much fun.

Xenon growled at the child as it ran to the bubble, she pounced just as the bubble broke but found that the boy returned to it's master in its original shape before she could grab hold. Righting herself she watched as the two demons sparred with words, then prepared to use more fatal tactics. She watched Ahri split into two then smirk both at each other and their prey. Xenon could sense the invisible aura of power from affair and did not doubt that her newfound friend could hold her own. Satisfied in the outcome of the battle she turned towards the second demon, whom she now realized had escaped his capture as well.

Xenon walked towards the winged demon slowly and cautiously. She kept to all fours, ready to call upon her claws if needed but not showing immediate aggression. She stopped a respectable distance from the, at the moment, neutral being. She looked upwards, her head only reaching to the halfway point of his chest and spoke as clearly as possible. Her words were still beast like, but now even the untrained ear could sense a hint of their meaning.
"You help fox fight Ahri?"
Xenon's talons glimmered only a moment with the previous blue glow, warning the cosiquences of a "yes".

"And females only know how to-" the little boy began, attempting to cut back at Ahri's words, but Sei quickly put a hand ontop of his head.
"Don't let words sting you, Juuchi." The demon spoke, his eyes never leaving the fox demon infront of him, though he could fully sense Sam had been released as well. It wasn't his intentions, but hell, did it matter now? Even after hearing both of these demons words, he shook his head as flames circled and licked his being, his olive tone shining brightly against the flickering lights. Creaks in the wood seemed to give way in some parts of the building and shouts could be heard from the outside. Seems as if soldiers have caught wind of the raging inferno blazing from within their camp.
"Come now, let's fight as one...just as we always have..." His eyes shining brightly as the white haired boy look down and sighed.

"Yea yea, I guess. Whatever...hurry it up." the kid mumbled before his being was surrounded in crimson energy before condensing into the form of a sword to which Sei had his hand wrapped around the hilt. He exhaled and gripped the sword with both hands taking stance. He didn't know what had come over him, he felt calm now. Was it because of how long he kept those damn limiters on? The thought didn't surprise him. Far too many eons have passed without being able to flex much of his own energy. It was then he noticed Ahris being spit into two. The demon scoffed at the ability and chuckle...dopple's eh?

"Only 600? Your just a child compared to me. 600 years...heh, I was killing angels, wiping out factions of them and fighting against many separate gods when I was 600." Sei said assuming his fighting stance while another bright red arcana circle formed underneath his feet. The air around him was growing ever hotter and caused steam to rise from the ground. He could feel it, hells very energy pouring into his body, channeling it and shifting it in his core. This energy...this power that he had sealed for so long, he truly did miss it. A devilish smirk formed on his lips as the ground underneath his feet concaved from the sheer energy. He made sure to keep even Sam and the small black figure in mind, knowing that it would be a fatal flaw if he were to forget them.

Slowly, the demon made a step forward and pushed off. Since he wasn't too far from them, his animal instincts kicked in. He sliced at them both horizontally, though at the same, had a four tails blocking his vitals while the other five ready to counter attack if need be.

The man kept his position, arms crossed as he leaned against what little was left of the building. He heard it too, the commotion that was stirred outside by the humans of the town. They would try and interfere any moment now, that's how humans were. They never knew when to leave well enough alone. Wrinkling his nose, he reached into what remained of his coat to reach for a cigar only to find it burned. Most likely from one of Sei's fires.

Glancing down as the little black creature approached, he raised an eyebrow as he looked down at it. From the way it held itself he almost thought it was threatening him. How cute. Chuckling slightly he met what he could only assume was its eyes and smirked. Was it seriously threatening him? Shaking his head, he chuckled slightly.

"What do you think? Hes not exactly my best friend. Though... I don't react well to threats, so I'm almost considering doing so..."he said, though it turned to a growl towards the end of the sentence as he wrinkled his nose at the creature and reached down to place his hand on his sword. If he killed it now it would leave less to worry about later, he considered.

Ahri smirked, "Ahri is much older than six hundred years." She dodged his attack, hearing the humans outside. She frowned slightly, humans were such fun spoilers. She turned her attention back to the fox, sending her blue orb flying at him. In case she happened to miss her clone shadow stepped to the side sending out her own orb.

Her form split again, and the third Ahri walked over to the black creature. She patted it's head and glanced at the other demon thing, she crouched down, coming face to face with the creature. "Ahri is alright." she said as her other two forms fought Seitaro, holding their own against him. The fight being evenly matched for the most part. She smiled at the creature, "Ahri does not want her friend to get hurt." she said, glancing up at the other demon.

Xenon relaxed slightly, just enough to show that she wasn't a threat, but would attack if provoked. She knew that if she fought this demon the result would be close at best. She decided to take the wiser route and avoid the encounter. Suddenly the noise from outside grew loud, one of the humans had found the source of the smoke they were after and was shouting to the rest of the party. For a moment Xenon listened intently, not taking her eyes off of the demon. A flash behind her from the Ahri's drew her attention and she perced up at the third approaching them.
Xenon pushed her head into Ahri's hand almost seeming to make a purring sound as Ahri spoke.
"Not helpless either, I has trick up sleeve in case"

The demon expected her dodge and was pleased to hear she was older than 600, though it still wouldn't hinder the outcome of things. His animal instincts kicked in, sensing the danger at hand. He had to admit, he wasn't too fond of being underestimated and having the same trick thrown at him from two different angles. The demon took the only course of action at this point and dropped to the ground avoiding the first. The second was about to strike him, though just as it was about to collide, he managed to push off backwards, avoiding it entirely. With his feet both solidly pressed onto the ground and sword in both hands, the demon swayed his tails slightly behind him as if he was getting ready for something big. White fire continued to encompass his body until it formed as an orb around him.

"Like playing with orbs, huh? Let me give you a taste of mine then." The demon said in an almost calm voice, though weary of the ones gathering outside the tavern. such annoyances. The orb began to glow ever brighter until finally white gave way to blue. Sei grimaced slightly but then chuckled. It was a double edged technique after all, using his own body as the super conductor for such an attack. Skin began peeling and burning off of his arms and chest. Growling in pain from such intense amounts of heat, he focused his gaze toward Ahri.

"Try messing with plasma, whelp." Sei said, wincing slightly as the orb compressed. Turning toward Sam, he smirked. "Might want to brace yourself you little shit. Zi would kill me if anything happened to you." the demon remarked, not paying much attention to the third Ahri or the black figure. Sighing, he released. Blue light took hold over the surrounding reds causing a brief sense of serenity before a shockwave rippled throughout the entire tavern causing its eminent demise. Pure super heated energy engulfed the area and rippled outward causing even the humans outside of the tavern to instantly burn up.

Sam kept his position, watching the battle between the two foxes. It was amusing, considering he knew that the main reason behind Sei's mental turmoil was the slaughter of his people and yet here he sat fighting one of his own. Fool.
Wrapping his fingers around his sword, he stayed suspicious of those in the room. He knew that they could turn on him at any time, and was ready to slaughter them if they dared to try. Inhaling, he ran his hand through his hair. Though he had spent so much energy getting himself back to this form, he felt energized. Antsy even. That was when Sei spoke. Chuckling at his words, Sam raised an eyebrow as he looked at the fox. He was warning him, using Zi as his excuse. It was hypocritical, considering that they had been fighting each other not only moments ago.
"Thanks for the warning."he replied, snickering at this as he pulled his sword up and awaited the blow that he had been warned about. He knew Sei's power, so he had a better chance of countering it if need be.

Ahri's eyes widened as the explosion of power consumed the whole room. She had only a second to glance over at the other two demons, the little black creature was unprotected, but she couldn't make enough barriers to withstand the miasma. She bit her lip, her two clones disappearing in a cloud of smoke. She took the blast of miasma head on. She wasn't sure if the creature could protect herself but there was no way she would've been able to get her barrier up in time. She hoped the creature was alright, she didn't want to lose her only friend since the fox and other demon didn't seem to want to listen to her.

When the miasma cleared Ahri was panting heavily, burns covered her pale skin. She dropped to her hands and knees, struggling to stand again. She had been so excited to see another fox, and all he seemed to want to do was kill her.

***Edited.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Demons (group rp closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus