Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Looking for RP :D

Jello_Monsta

Hi there! Haven't really posted on forums too much..>.> Currently looking for more rp's to join, (I have a lot of free time) I'm pretty much open to any kind of rp whether it be fantasy/adventure/romance/modern/medieval so if you are interested let me know! I'm quick to reply and spend all day on here <.<
I'm up for group, 1v1, anything XD I can post in forums, pm's or MSN messenger.
feel free to add me :) sadistic_dark_jello@hotmail.com
First off your characters rock!

Secondly you are more than welcome to check out my characters. I think you might find someone interesting there. I'm up for more open rps. A few of my characters can easily fit into most if not all of those settings. So just drop me a line sometime. :)
I would love to rp, since I got nothing to do, I usually use PM, not much up for group rp's, I get confused to much, and I'll be here all day, expect went my parnets make me get off and go watch the freaking super bowl.
Jello_Monsta Topic Starter

Haha, thanks! I'll take a look and let you know ^^ Any character of mine that fits your fancy?

KuroSakuranbo14 wrote:
I would love to rp, since I got nothing to do, I usually use PM, not much up for group rp's, I get confused to much, and I'll be here all day, expect went my parnets make me get off and go watch the freaking super bowl.

Haha I know how that is, cept everyone who watches the super bowl here went somewhere else to watch it *dance*
Jello_Monsta wrote:
Haha, thanks! I'll take a look and let you know ^^ Any character of mine that fits your fancy?

lol To be honest all of your's sound great. I think Draeval and Elena could be fun, or Aeryn or Rocket. XD

Rubix wrote:
Jello_Monsta wrote:

lol To be honest all of your's sound great. I think Draeval and Elena could be fun, or Aeryn or Rocket. XD

Alright sounds good to me ^.^ Draeval looks fun :D did you want to do PM or forum posts. And you may start if you like, that's one thing I don't do well XD
Ikr? I don't even watch football that much and neihter does my dad, anyways should I message you frist or would you rather message frist about what knid of rp we should do?

KuroSakuranbo14 wrote:
Ikr? I don't even watch football that much and neihter does my dad, anyways should I message you frist or would you rather message frist about what knid of rp we should do?

You can message me first, I have to go make some food so I will be afk for a bit. :3
Okay. :3
Jello_Monsta wrote:
Rubix wrote:
Jello_Monsta wrote:

Alright sounds good to me ^.^ Draeval looks fun :D did you want to do PM or forum posts. And you may start if you like, that's one thing I don't do well XD

Here you go not the best start but hope it works. :)

Rubix wrote:
Jello_Monsta wrote:
Rubix wrote:
Jello_Monsta wrote:

Here you go not the best start but hope it works. :)

got it, and posted ;)

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Looking for RP :D

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus