Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Fighting Roleplay (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hi there, everyone! I was just wondering if there were any fighting/action genre roleplayers out there? Whether you're an OC or not, I'd love to meet you. I've got so many ideas in mind for all kinds of storylines!

(Just adding it for the sake of being cheeky, if I ever happened to meet any fans of the Tekken or Mortal Kombat series who'd be willing to make a character to join me, I'd be the happiest person in the world! I'd definitely be throwing ice-cream and cookies in the air as thanks! ;) )
Depending on what genre/storyline you had in mind I have a few characters that enjoy a good ol' scrap. Feel free to drop me a PM with anything you had in mind, if I don't happen to have something that fits I can always try to create someone.

As for Tekken/MK?

For the rather brief time I played MK9 I normally used Scorpion, had a lot of fun with it. Though Tekken easily wins out just on sheer technical skill and variety. Steve Fox for life.
Macy Lilith (played anonymously)

Violent action? Yes please. I love it. But sadly, I am not familiar with playing mortal Combat games, but I know of some things about it.
I'm afraid I'm not very familiar with Mortal combat either ^^; I have several characters that would love a good fight though.
I've never played Tekken, but I have played half of the Mortal Kombat games. And my Leon character would be great in a fight. And if I need to, I can make a new character or use an MK character.
AmorAstrum Topic Starter

I'm honestly quite happy just knowing that so many people are interested in the fighting genre! Don't worry about the Mortal Kombat or Tekken stuff; if you've already got your own characters in mind, then that's all that matters!

If you all have no queries with it, I'll drop each of you a message in a little while to discuss the details of a storyline. Coming online to see enthusiastic people has honestly made my day. Thanks so much, guys!
Asroc

Akira maybe from a JRPG, but he'd fit so well in a fighting game scenario. Mainly KoF, Street Fighter and Tekken. I use to RP as Galford from Samurai Shodown and I have RPed Rock Howard from the KoF series.

If you want to dig in super obscure... One of my favourite fighters is Psychic Force 2010 and 2012. However, that game is so unknown, not many people heard of it.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Fighting Roleplay (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus