Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I'm new

So I'm new to this site and rping with people I don't know.
Hope I'm not too noobish. Also I'm so far only use to script rp.
Welcome to rpr! I don't know many people on here who use script format, but I'd be willing to do it that way and I'm sure other people would too. What genres/fandoms do you like to play?
HibariHaru

Hi, newbie! Welcome! :D
Sanne Moderator

Hello Shadeheart, welcome to RPR! What sort of things do you like to RP, genre wise? :)
EpicMan561

Hi there! Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR!
<3
Welcome to RPR! There are so many people with varying styles here and everyone is super friendly so I'm sure you'll be able to find some new RP friends in no time! :D
Shadeheart12 Topic Starter

Your all really nice. I guess for somemore info. I mainly like fantasy rp, and will use an oc if I can.
But I also am part of an few fandom, Pandora hearts and soul eater are my main fandom. However I have watched death note (and the ending sucked), and part of Tokyo ghoul.
As for non-anime fandoms... Warrior cats and mlp.
Welcome to the site. I hope that you will find yourself welcome here.
Mlp and warriors? I love warriors rp but I usually use other sites for that. I've actually been looking for someone to do mlp with.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome welcome! :D Script RP is indeed pretty rare around here, but it's not unheard of. Either way, I'm sure you will either adapt or find that small pocket very quickly. :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I'm new

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus