Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New human here *waves hi*

Hello everyone! Its very nice to meet you all! =) As the title declares, I am but a new person on this website =P I'm not that great at introductions though as you can probably tell OwO Lets see.... I haven't done much roleplaying but I have a reasonable amount of knowledge about it. I'm used to first person but apparently most people are used to third on here X3 cough cough urmm I'm not really sure on what else to say >.< Hope you all have a nice rest of your day! Byeeee ^_^
Sanne Moderator

Hi KitKat, welcome to RPR! :D Third person does appear to be more common, but I'm sure there are plenty of folks willing to go first person too. :)

What sort of genres do you like to RP and do you have any other hobbies besides RPing?
Welcome to RPR!
Well, like Sanne said, it shouldn't be too hard to find someone to RP first person with you, as its really just a matter of preference.
Welcome :star:
xKitKatx Topic Starter

@Sanne
I'm really up for all genres but I prefer action over romance >w< My other hobbies include playing my piano,drawing,crafting annnnd skateboarding ^_^
xKitKatx Topic Starter

StarWitch wrote:
Welcome to RPR!
Well, like Sanne said, it shouldn't be too hard to find someone to RP first person with you, as its really just a matter of preference.
Welcome :star:

Thankyou for the welcome! =)
EpicMan561

Hi there, welcome to RPR! We're excited to have you!
xKitKatx Topic Starter

EpicMan561 wrote:
Hi there, welcome to RPR! We're excited to have you!

Hi! and Thank you! =D
Welcome to RPR! Everyone here is so friendly, I'm sure you'll find some awesome RP in no time! :D
xKitKatx Topic Starter

Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! Everyone here is so friendly, I'm sure you'll find some awesome RP in no time! :D

I hope so! And thank you! ^_^
HibariHaru

*waves back at you* Hey, new human! I'm an alien. Nice meeting you. :D
xKitKatx Topic Starter

HibariHaru wrote:
*waves back at you* Hey, new human! I'm an alien. Nice meeting you. :D

Hi! ^_^
I'm sure that you can find people who match your style of roleplaying.
Welcome to the site.
*hides wings, tail, and ears* Hail, fellow human!
I am totally on for roleplay in any POV, and any genre, so shoot me a pm if you ever get bored :D
xKitKatx Topic Starter

brilziana wrote:
*hides wings, tail, and ears* Hail, fellow human!
I am totally on for roleplay in any POV, and any genre, so shoot me a pm if you ever get bored :D

Sounds good to me! Thanks =)
xKitKatx Topic Starter

iamcrystalqueer wrote:
I'm sure that you can find people who match your style of roleplaying.
Welcome to the site.

Thank you :3
Kim Site Admin

Welcome!

I am having this weird memory from your intro post -- One of my very most early RP mentors told me that to advance one's RPing, one should avoid first person because the use of "I" because it very subtly erodes the all-important separation between IC and OOC. I've always wondered about that little nugget. Is it true or not? I'm not sure anybody really knows! He may have just totally made it up. But it has definitely been food for thought for about the last decade. XD

Anyway, looks like you are getting along with everybody fabulously already! :D So glad to see it!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New human here *waves hi*

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus