Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » hello people, I am Blade

Wuzzup
Welcome to RPR! Tell us a bit about yourself, which genres of RP do you prefer? How long have you been roleplaying? :D
EpicMan561

Hi there, welcome to RPR!
HibariHaru

Hey, Blade. Welcome to RPR :)
Sanne Moderator

Hi there Blade! I would like to get to know you better too. :D Do you have any hobbies outside of RPing?
Hello, and welcome to RPR! <3
Blade Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Hi there Blade! I would like to get to know you better too. :D Do you have any hobbies outside of RPing?
@Sanne: Thanks, some of my other hobbies are: reading, swimming, and video games
Blade Topic Starter

Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! Tell us a bit about yourself, which genres of RP do you prefer? How long have you been roleplaying? :D
@Loki: I like comendy and fantasy rps, and I've been rp for about 2 years on another website
Blade Topic Starter

Thanks everyone for making me feel welcome
Gingerchabi22

hi welcome to RPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to the RPR! I hope you like BOSSNESS! because everyone here is a True BOSS!
Blade Topic Starter

Vali99 wrote:
Welcome to the RPR! I hope you like BOSSNESS! because everyone here is a True BOSS!
thanks
Welcome to the site
I hope that you are going to have a good time in here.
Welcome! So you like video games... which ones do you play?
Blade Topic Starter

brilziana wrote:
my favorites are all from the original playstation, there is a series of games called syphon filter I like to play
Blade wrote:
brilziana wrote:
my favorites are all from the original playstation, there is a series of games called syphon filter I like to play
That sounds cool! I'll definitely have to try it :D I like Blades of Time, although it doesn't have a series as far as I know. It's for the xbox 360, I don't think they have it for PlayStation.
Blade Topic Starter

brilziana wrote:
Blade wrote:
brilziana wrote:
That sounds cool! I'll definitely have to try it :D I like Blades of Time, although it doesn't have a series as far as I know. It's for the xbox 360, I don't think they have it for PlayStation.
Okay :)
Kim Site Admin

Oh man the original playstation brings back some memories. Welcome to the site! :D
Blade Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Oh man the original playstation brings back some memories. Welcome to the site! :D
Thanks Kim!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » hello people, I am Blade

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus