Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Confused as always

I'll keep this short
Not sure if this is required but hey, I'll do it anyway

Just don't eat me for being stupid :C It's 5 in the morning
Welcome to RPR! Introductions aren't required but always encouraged :) Tell us a bit about yourself, what genre of RP do you prefer? How long have you been roleplaying? :D
FALLEN_

'Yo, Reima.
... Guess we don't need to introduce ourselves, roooight~?
Anyway, welcome to the RPR, feel free to take a look around.
Hey, welcome to the RPR!
Hope you enjoy your time playing around here, this is a great place!
Reima Topic Starter

Friend told me about the place
I think I've seen it somewhere before though? Maybe, maybe

How do you add text or pictures on your character's page though? xD It's either me being dumb or blind, but I can't see those options or I just don't know how to control them
Figured that out. But now I don't know how I'd be able to make it so that the picture is on the left and text is on the right

And I guess every type of RP is fine. Just wrapped up a Medieval AU RP in Skype with a friend
EpicMan561

Hi there! Welcome to RPR!
Welcome!
I actually don't remember if I did an introduction (I don't think I did?) but they're never a bad thing! ^^
HibariHaru

Awww... I won't eat you. But anyway, hey there, and welcome to RPR. I'm Hibari. Nice to meet you. :)
Sanne Moderator

Reima wrote:
Friend told me about the place
I think I've seen it somewhere before though? Maybe, maybe

How do you add text or pictures on your character's page though? xD It's either me being dumb or blind, but I can't see those options or I just don't know how to control them
Figured that out. But now I don't know how I'd be able to make it so that the picture is on the left and text is on the right

And I guess every type of RP is fine. Just wrapped up a Medieval AU RP in Skype with a friend

Welcome to RPR! :D I'm glad you're liking it so far, even if it's a little confusing.

As for your questions, you can find almost anything in our Help Section. :) The search works quite well if you can't find it in any of the listed topics immediately. BBCode has its own article here, too, with help on how to align images and text.

If there's anything else don't hesitate to ask!
We generally do not eat people around here, so you should be good ;D
Welcome to the site.
Heheh trying to internet at five in the morning is always fun X3
Well, anyway, welcome to RPR! And I certainly won't eat you. :3
SarietheFae

*hides her forks behind her back* "oh we DONT eat people?" *Kicks the ground with a sigh* "I miss read that" Hi! welcome...!
Kim Site Admin

Sanne beat me to the answering of questions, so I'll just say welcome! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Confused as always

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus