Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings

RavenWillow

Greetings All,

Well I'm not sure exactly what to say other then "hello" and maybe say a few about myself. I've been RPing here and there, starting out in chat rooms then moving to SL and now mixing things up a bit every so often. Most the time i enjoy fantasy/magic/fight RPs but I'm open for most any sort of RP, liking to try new things and all. At the moment I'm just trying to find my way around and see what new chances for RP i can find.

~raven willow~
Well howdy and welcome to RPR! While acting as your welcoming committee I'd like to point you to the level of awesome we've achieved. Yes yes, it's that high. And we have a ton of fun, obviously!
This intro threw me off. At first I thought Rubix was replying to my checking in to let everyone know I got where I was going ok as it too was titled greetings. Heh. But yeah. Rubix pretty much said it all. Save for the fact that if you have any questions, feel free to ask and what not. Enjoy your time here. Heh.
:) welcome to RPR. There is always chances to find rp round here, trust me. If you post in the rp discussion forum, and say that you`re looking for rp you`ll get tons of responses, or even just browse around looking at various characters, if you find you you like pm the player. Chances are they`ll be up for it :D
Jello_Monsta

Welcome to RPR! I'm always up for a new rp, I have too much time on my hands. Feel free to message me if you'd like to rp =)
WeAreNeverBroken

Pleasure to meet you~
I love to RP as well, so whenever you get bored feel free to drop me a PM and we can set up a RP!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus