Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Shape Shifter

Hey guys, I'll be looking for another rp very soon. I'm currently working on a new character named Variel, she's a human with the ability to change her shape, there are some restrictions on this of course. It's all included in in page (which is still in the works) if you have any suggests or rp ideas I'm welcome to them :)
I have a few ideas, though I'll be up front and say that I have only read a few of the Vampire Chronicles, and that was years ago.
However, winding up on the trail of a serial killer, possibly of international scale, investigating strange circumstances, possibly archeological pursuits into remote and dangerous areas, even dealing with a traitor or spy within the Talamasca, though like I said, it's been a while and I don't know if they have any enemies. I've also tentatively formulated an idea for a character, if you'd like to hear it.
Variel (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

I would love to hear it :D as for the talmasca having enemies...well I can't really answer that either, but I know if I were something supernatural I'd be none too pleased about people poking about trying to find things out ;) lol
My character idea is sort of like the Immortals from the Highlander series, with a touch of inspiration from a truly fantastic crappy movie called Cross with Brian Austin Green (it's on Netflix and was astoundingly good for how poor the quality was). Anyway.
The character would be... Semi-mortal. No powers, no magical abilities aside from what John Q. Public can do, and he can die. But every time he dies, be it from old age, accident, murder, combat, no matter what, he will always come back to life, with his body regenerated back to the point at which the curse/ enchantment was placed upon him. The process can and will vary, depending upon how much regeneration is needed. A gunshot, for example, might not normally take more then 24 hours or so, while a death of old age could take weeks, and now having settled into him some more, the time that he was vaporized by a volcano took twenty years to repair... Well hell, he's started to worry a groove into my brain. I guess I better name him soon.
Anyway. Again. I'd love to have an RP, even though I don't per say know much of the subject matter itself.

Sounds like an interesting character that's for sure. And his curse is definitely something that they (the talamsca) would be interested in. :D so I'd be more than happy to rp with you. Would it be via pm or forum? And let give me a link to the character too when he's finished up :) I'd like to have a read over him before we start :D
Private or public is entirely up to you, and I'll start on the page right now. Might be a little rough, character pages is something I'm still kind of getting used to.
And may I present, Mr. Arthur Step.
http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=9858

Sounds like an interesting character :D heh. I'm up for forum or PM, you choose. Can you start?

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Shape Shifter

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus