Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Ressurected Monster

James Ambrose Crowley (played by Hurricane_Lance) Topic Starter

He chuckled softly at her response before sighing lightly.

"Just before I asked my question. That's when. So everything up to there, it still has. So don't fret. As for your written report. The solution is simple. You just convienetly 'forgot' to include that bit. All there is to it. Now! The question is how should I make you pay me back. Actually...I do have an idea for that. And I was planning on asking once this interview was over. But I wasn't originally planning to make it a 'you owe me' situation. That's just a coincidence. But anyways. Now where did we leave off...?"

He would then lean down and turn the recording device back on.
Variel (played by Pineapple)

Variel frowned as he answered her, most of the interview has lost then. she thought to herself before turning her attention back on Ambrose, her eyes only betraying a slight worry when he touched on being paid back. She was about to comment on it but he turned her recorder back on and she was left with the comment burning on her tongue. The shape shifter didn't say it due to the recorder.

"Okay...we were talking about Karma's joke...and it was that your in-laws assumed that you were weathly right." she turned the talk to a more comfortable subject, well it was more comfortable to her.

He nodded a bit.

"yes. It was indeed a good joke at the hands of karma. I think on it now and laugh. But oh well."

He then rubbed his chin.

"So then. Yeah...Any other questions?"

Variel nodded as she pulled a cigarette from her pack, "Well...what did your life consist of after your...embrace?" the shape shifter asked as she placed it between her lips and lit it, after a quick draw a plume of blueish grey smoke emitted from her mouth. "I know life was very different then. Was it easier being a vampire then, opposed to now?" The english woman slicked some ash into the ash tray before setting her luminous eyes on the vampire.

He shrugged a bit and chuckled.

"It was about the same as it would be for any vampire. Running from and fighting hunters. Constantly being hated and ridiculed for what we are. Blah blah amd so forth. Though despite all that...I feel my life personally has actually been a little better. I mean since I live forever now, I have procured the funds needed to save the family business and as a result ones further down my bloodline can live easier lives."

Variel rolled the cigarette between her index finger and thumb as she listened to the vampire. She found his last few words rather interesting, "Do you keep up with your family?" she asked, "I mean have you kept track of who your descendants are? Have you seen or visited them?" she suck the cigarette between her lips and scribbled a few more notes on the page before turning to a fresh one.

He shook his head in response to her question.

"No. I'd rather them not see me how I am. As far as my descendants are concerned, I died long ago. And money I send to aid them is sent anonymously."

He then rubbed his chin in thought silently and then shrugged.

"Perhaps one day I'll visit. But they still won't know who I am..."

The shape shifter lifted a brow in response to his words. "Well, then I can make the assumption that you have kept track of who they are. You need to know who they are in order to send them money in the times of need." she pulled the cigarette from her mouth, ashed it and exhaled a plume of bluish grey smoke. Variel lifted her luminous gaze to look at the vampire with a perked brow, "So if you were to visit. What would you tell them, would you let them think you are a stranger or would you pose as estranged family?" she said with a bit of smile, seeing some irony in the phrase.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Ressurected Monster

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus