Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for dark RP for a vampire (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Kerberos (played by VII_Sins)

So, this is Kerberos, he is my Nosgothian Vampire who I want to give a whirl with. Looking for a bit of rp to see how he flushes out. If anyone would be up for some rp with a relatively dark character, hit me up!
Silja Fenren (played anonymously)

I'd be interested; Silja here was based off a Skyrim idea but I am familiar with the Nosgoth setting and can modify. I replied to your ad in the Find RP tab too.
Kerberos (played by VII_Sins) Topic Starter

I just sent a message your way!
Kerberos (played by VII_Sins) Topic Starter

It is a hundred years after the end of the first legacy of Kain, Blood Omen. Kain has left the known world of in search for something in the unexplored lands to the East. During the time in which Kain has been gone, the vampires that started to flourish once again due to the diminished presence of the Sarafan. However in the last ten years the Sarafan have arose once more and are beginning to hunt down the vampires once more. At the moment, the clans that were forming have been whittled down to small followings, only three clans remain strong enough to withstand against the risen Sarafan, but even their strength is starting to erode.

With the risen strength of the Sarafan and the diminishing strength of the Vampires, the three remaining strong clans gathered together in the old Vampiric Citadel in the middle of the Lake of Tears to form a pact to work together in order to defend themselves and even fight back against the Sarafan. A small group has been brought together from the Three Clans along with whatever smaller clans could attend, to help with the pact.

This is where the Story Begins!

SYSTEM:
Also I'm adjusting the system to be a bit more free form based, the Bid System would have had too much mechanics to it. So I'm thinking of using a Strong, Moderate, Weak, system either using a single d10 with a Modifier or using a number of d10's equal to the modifier the traits give on specific rolls.

Though until I figure things out, it's just straight free form with thematics thrown into play to make a general 'this is why my guy can do'.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for dark RP for a vampire (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus