Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Advanced Apologies

I'll make this short and sweet. Anytime later today if I'm posting anything OOC and it seems to have a bit of venom to it or posting anything IC and it seems to have a bit more venom to it than my characters would display, I just want you guys to know it has nothing to do with you. I had a bit of a situation yesterday at work that I intend on speaking my mind on to the people who were involved in that situation. In short it's only 5:15 my time and due to said situation I'm already [radio edit]ticked beyond recognition. If you want details to this situation, feel free to PM me and I'll gladly tell the story. If speaking my mind about it today don't help me cool down maybe telling the story will. But anyways. Lance out.
D: That sucks! Crappy work situations are always the worst. Hopefully you can get it all sorted out soon. In the meantime, have another funny hippo picture! Maybe it'll make you laugh :D
Hurricane_Lance Topic Starter

What is it with you and the hippo pics? Heh. Yeah i'm good now though. Honestly I was good before I seen the hippo pic put the extra chuckle always helps.and speaking...what is it about hippos that seem to make all their pics funny somehow?
Hippos are terrifying monsters. Hedgehogs are much better. That said, it's dangerous to go alone, take this. http://www.spokeo.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Hedgehog1.jpg And have lulz

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Advanced Apologies

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus