Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Long Term Romance/Fantasy Medieval Adven (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hey, RPR community and all!

So, many of my partners are, well, disappearing, or out on vacation, like I currently am. (yay Anna Maria Island, Florida.)

So, my type of RPs.. I like romances. Long term romances. Sure, a little bland, but it's my thing, sorry. I also do medieval long term adventure. What I do with that is have a long thinking process, what they'd encounter along the way, and once I even did a map, detailing what'd happen. I enjoy modern as well. Also, I have lots of characters, but most of them aren't on the site yet. All on notepad documents or paper. So give me a message! I'm a quick response, and I'm always open for RP.
Dracon25697

I am also the kind of person for a long term rp. I'd be intredted in your offer.
Einnasti Topic Starter

Dracon25697 wrote:
I am also the kind of person for a long term rp. I'd be intredted in your offer.

I took a look at your characters, and I'm not too sure..
Seren Anhrefncoatl H (played by Dracon25697)

I have one other that is up for anonymous, it is all right if I am turned down.
Einnasti Topic Starter

Seren Xiuhcoatl Hawkins wrote:
I have one other that is up for anonymous, it is all right if I am turned down.

If you could explain him a bit more. I'm on vacation. Going home tomorrow, and I just woke up. Simplify him a bit. Backstory,etc. What kind of Rps he fits into.
Einnasti Topic Starter

Still open.
Leon Robertson (played by Leon)

I'd love to rp, if you'll let me. This character can be changed to be medieval with just a few tweaks. And I'm great at romance. But don't ask my ex about that. Anyways, I love to do long term rps. On another site, I've been doing the same rp with a friend of mine ever since I met her almost a year ago.
Einnasti Topic Starter

Leon Robertson wrote:
I'd love to rp, if you'll let me. This character can be changed to be medieval with just a few tweaks. And I'm great at romance. But don't ask my ex about that. Anyways, I love to do long term rps. On another site, I've been doing the same rp with a friend of mine ever since I met her almost a year ago.

Yeah, I have one that's been going on for quite a long time too. C: recently ended though. :c. Though, I don't care if we do either medieval or modern. :) PM me when you're open, and we can talk. C:
Einnasti Topic Starter

Still open.
I have some characters you can look at, this sounds interesting, although I do prefer modern, I can tweak them if need be.
booksarebae

I would also be interested in a Long Term Romance RP, if any of my charecters look interesting.
:D Hey, why don't you guys join my forest adventure rp?
Necronakar

I would like to rp, my main char is Taralas but I can whip one up in a pinch if you'd like me to.
I'd like to rp with u I have some ocs u may like I also have a anonymous oc if u don't like any of my public ocs
yeah im interestin in your offer, so hit me up.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Long Term Romance/Fantasy Medieval Adven (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus