Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy/Medieval/Island/Map/RP Idea (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Pluvio (played by Pantrane)

So I have an idea. I'm thinking small group. There is a small outpost of people living on an island. On the map you'll see several features, like a castle to the Northwest and the ports to the Southeast. There are other features that we can decide on based on what kinds of characters we get. That will also determine the plot, since it will also be based on the viewpoint of the characters and what they could do on the island.

I'm thinking of using my mage Pluvio. I had this idea that mages are often similar to police here, as someone has to be around to stand up and defend the villages. Maybe other characters are on the force too?

But you don't have to be limited to that, that's just how I see my character. Maybe you're a princess in the castle, running the island. Maybe you work at the ports, where tall sailing ships constantly load up and sail out.

Maybe your character is a knight or is in the military. We'll try to get all the characters in close proximity to each other so the writing comes together as a community...

Hopefully.

The map should do a good job for the story, at least as far as helping to build the picture. Once I get about 3-5 interested writers, I'll move this to an RP discussion thread and start on an OP.

00Islemap_zps56269dfd.jpg
I might be interested :) so count me in
Pluvio (played by Pantrane) Topic Starter

Glad to have your interest! Any ideas so far on character or role or anything?
i'm interested it sounds really cool !
Queen Inna of Vuk In (played anonymously)

This sounds interesting, could I join? If Inna won't do, I have a innkeeper that could do. :)
this sounds interesting, I'm in.
this sounds pretty fun, so i'm in.
Sounds like a good idea to me.
Still possible to join? sounds awsome and been looking for an rp like this for a while.
Adyr (played by Pantrane) Topic Starter

In a way, yes it is available! I refined the idea since then and came up with Outpost Halle. The new map and OOC can be found here:
http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=20686&p=2#2299460

The IC post can be found here:
http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=20784&p=3#2299947

It's an open thread, so all who are interested can join! We have a solid group of writers so far. Hope to RP with you soon!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy/Medieval/Island/Map/RP Idea (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus