Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » *sighs sadly*

this place is like dead, and no one even rps a lot, so sadly i must bid you all fare well, while i go back to my old rp site. and yes, i advertised to everyone, so hopefully it picks up.
Sad to hear you're leaving us! ): Though in RPR's defense, I think most of us do our roleplaying off-site and in diffent games/websites where we are already established, like us Furcadia peeps. Most people are here for the main attraction: free, awesome character sites!
It is sad to see someone go when the site is still so young. We DO need more people to actively role-play on this site or else the traffic will really just be new characters and introduction posts.
SeraphicStar

I agree. There's a lot of members, a thousand or so, but few actively RP here. We gotta change that.

More on topic, goodbye.
I have to say though... right at the top it says "Free Sites for Role Play Characters." It's focus isn't to necessarily RP on the site but to provide free hosting and templates, in which it gets plenty of traffic of people at least viewing profiles. I hope you find a site thats a bit more correct for your purposes.
After they get private forums or mature content forums i could see more rping here. its pg-13 now, well the forum is fully open. There is a huge base for adult rps even non sexual ones that could be tapped. I know they are working on it. But yes this site is advertised as a character hoster not really a rp site. So its not sad at all.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » *sighs sadly*

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus