Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A wild troll appears! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Birlen (played by Grym)

so what's going on exactly?

Birlen is a high blood troll who seems to have had quite a tumble. He's crash landed on an unfamiliar planet with no knowledge of where he's from, how he got here, and to be honest he's not so sure the name he's using- BIRLEN is actually his; it seemed to be the only word he could remember at the time. BIRLEN can not remember how to talk. He results to body/sign language to communicate with others (until he learns /is taught otherwise).

____

So he's now wondering around aimlessly in search of food and on some vauge feeling of needing.

You could bump into him asleep on the road/ground.

You could find him digging through your trash perhaps, or maybe even climbing through windows of your car or home.. Open to suggestions.
_______

I welcome all species to participate, other trolls are also more than welcome! Any planet setting will pretty much work for me. I'm down for any time era also.

I really want this to be a long-term roleplay, through PM's (its easier) 1x1 preferred but I'm open to a group rp as well 3 people maximum..

PM ME IF YOUR DOWN FOR THIS & STUFF.
PacificGhost

OH MY, IT SEEMS I HAVE FOUND ANOTHER OF MY PEOPLE.
Jeez, homestucks are invading xD
Birlen (played by Grym) Topic Starter

HI THERE!
invasions are fun & soon trolls will be dominant>:]
PacificGhost

Heh!!!
Yesss!!!
mweheheheheh

I'm not all that surprised by the number of fans here, there's a ton of 'em everywhere OuO I can't wait for Hiveswap, though..wonder if that'll recruit more fans XD

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A wild troll appears! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus