Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A fallen deity

Agrona (played by ChaosTheMew)

Agrona's dark red wings fluttered slightly.She was nervous, but it didn't stop her from bent her head forward as a sign of respect.
Xelera Ryker (played by Jello_Monsta)

Xelera moved out of the celestial beings way, glancing up at it's enormous size. "Forgive me for my rudeness, but may I ask how you came to be here?" she called out, placing her bow across her back and chest.
Isk'Urathear (played by LittleLuckyRed1) Topic Starter

He could hear that she was talking but unable to make out her exact words. "Just one moment, I can't quite hear what you are speaking." He folds his wings against his body as a silver aura surrounds him. The massive creature began to shrink down to the size of a large tree. Even though he was still fairly tall, it was a big difference compared to his actual stature. His limbs still a but sore, so he laid down "Now what were you asking Xelera Ryker?" The dragon looked down to the elf smirking.

Xelera swallowed hard as she looked up at the celestial being, "I was only asking how you came to be here!" She shouted slightly, so the being could hear her clearly.

(bump)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A fallen deity

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus