Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi!

My name is BOOMBLADE90, but you can call me Ant. I've always had a fun time roleplaying, and this seems like the best place to do it! Hit me up with a roleplay idea and I might take it up. I still need to get used to this site, so bear with me :P.
booksarebae

Hey Ant! Could you tell us what type if role play you like best?
BOOMBLADE90 Topic Starter

Typically speaking, I love the ones where the characters go on adventures that they will never forget. I want to see the characters grow, and learn a thing or two about the magical world along the way. I have a semi-structured way of going about magic, and I would try to explain it in full detail whenever I can. But, I can get dramatic, I can go sexual, I can go friendly, or I can just have a fun time. It's dependent on what the other player wants.
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hi there, welcome to RPR! Maybe an RP could be arranged?

CosmicCometInOrbit wrote:
Hi there, welcome to RPR! Maybe an RP could be arranged?

Sure! Just message me and we can arrange something! I always aim for it to be an experience changer, though.
Asroc

Welcome to RPR. Sup Ant! I'm Akira.

ThePsychicBruiser wrote:
Welcome to RPR. Sup Ant! I'm Akira.
Hi! :D
Welcome to the site! I'm sure you'd be able to find many roleplays here, and if ever wanted to just PM me anytime. ;)
Kim Site Admin

BOOMBLADE90 wrote:
Typically speaking, I love the ones where the characters go on adventures that they will never forget. I want to see the characters grow, and learn a thing or two about the magical world along the way. I have a semi-structured way of going about magic, and I would try to explain it in full detail whenever I can. But, I can get dramatic, I can go sexual, I can go friendly, or I can just have a fun time. It's dependent on what the other player wants.

This sounds super fun! Welcome to the site! :D
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're enjoying the site so far :D
Sanne Moderator

Hey there, welcome to RPR! What you've described is pretty much the kind of RP I go for myself. :) Hope you'll have fun!
HibariHaru

Hi there. Welcome!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus