Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello

Hi, I'm new here; seems like a nice site to set up my characters :)
Isk'Urathear (played by LittleLuckyRed1)

Hi! Welcome to RPR, I hope you enjoy your time here. Everyone is really nice, so if you feel like a roleplay, shoot them a message. Once again, nice to meet you!
Hey Hey :) welcome to the best place online for forum rp XD lol I've been a member for a year, and so happy that I signed up :D
Hyper Lor says HIHI! Hope you has fun!
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Welcome to RPR! This is a great place to post your characters and find new people to roleplay with. Let us know if you have any questions, we're happy to help :)
Jetticus

Hey welcome to the greatest RPing site on the web... CUZ I SAID SO! Nah but the people here are really inviting and willing to role-play in any universe you can imagine. There are all types of characters and groups! I've been on for almost a year, but only recently got back into it! I am glad to see a new face! If you have any questions or would like to RP I'm always game.
And Jett I can safely say and proudly that he has evolved and become better by leaps and bounds at RPing. So he would defiantly be a worthy RP partner. And that's coming from this guy. And so is this. Welcome to RPR!
Jello_Monsta

Hi welcome to RPR! if you ever find yourself looking for an RP, I am always looking to start up a new one :) So feel free to PM me :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus