Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » ohaidere

My name's Simp, thanks for my friend RainbowToRosie because she shared this website. I mainly rp about Medieval Age, Star Wars, Halo, and Golden Age of Piracy. I also roleplay about Dangan Ronpa and Fairy Tail. I'd love to roleplay with new people with my friends, RainbowToRosie, Beats, and Zimey1. I'd think you should check them out and ask Rain about the Graydawn.
CosmicCometInOrbit

Heya, welcome to RPR!

Funny, I'm actually in the process of setting up an RP with Rosie.
Simp Topic Starter

I know, she's telling us that on Skype. X3
CosmicCometInOrbit

Oh. Well, cool. ^^;
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! :D So glad to hear your friend enjoyed the site enough to tell you about it. I know that a lot of the things you mentioned are very popular on the RPR at the moment, especially Fairy Tail, Star Wars, and medieval themed adventures.
Simp Topic Starter

Simp wrote:
My name's Simp, thanks for my friend RainbowToRosie because she shared this website. I mainly rp about Medieval Age, Star Wars, Halo, and Golden Age of Piracy. I also roleplay about Dangan Ronpa and Fairy Tail. I'd love to roleplay with new people with my friends, RainbowToRosie, Beats, and Zimey1. I'd think you should check them out and ask Rain about the Graydawn.

Thanks for letting me know!
Welcome to RPR! With interests like that you'll fit in here just fine :D
shh

welcome to rpr! i hope you find lots of partners with your same interests. :D
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site! :D Please have tons of fun and let us know if we can help you with anything! :)
HibariHaru

Hello there! Welcome :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » ohaidere

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus