Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Long-term mostly modern with an eldritch (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

shh

I've been RPing on-and-off for about 7 years and have had a few good, long-term RP partners but sadly I am without one now, which is why I'm posting here!

I RP mostly in modern settings that are a mixture of mundane and high-fantasy with varieties of species and lots of magic and eldritch horrors, but I can probably adapt to a bunch of different stuff, just ask. I believe in flawed characters, lots of conflict, and a good plot. What I need is someone who can do all of this AND plot with me. Constantly. Constant plotting. Back n forth.

However, I RP conservatively and won't partake in anything you wouldn't be comfortable with your parents reading and I am not down with weird *hugs you tightly and winks at u* stuff OOC. I am also not constantly on the computer or available via a mobile device, so the best option for me to RP is via PMs. I have one character on RPR but more on other websites, which I can supply if you'd like to shoot me a PM.

tl;dr I essentially would like an RP partner that is mature, mostly literate (I understand everyone can't type like 'Charles gives her a Machiavellian smile and seasons the Coq au Riesling liberally but with zeal.' all the time. I also make frequent punctuation errors myself, so it's cool. Really.), a good plotter, and not an inappropriate weirdo.

PM me if you're interested!

DZ6flsw.gif
PMFantastica

Hey! I've got a bunch of modern-magic characters, if you'd like to take a look. I'm down for whatever, but I'd especially like to develop Karen Coffey more.

I'd like to think I fit all your preferences for an RP partner, so hit me up with a PM if you're interested!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Long-term mostly modern with an eldritch (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus