Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Well hello there! Yes, you looking at the monitor!

Hey there everyone! Just joined up on this site, but have seen alot of people on Furcadia that use it to host their character information. Well, I figured I might as well make the switch and see what happens, right? Imagine my surprise when I hop over here to RP Repository and discover there's actually a community in place. Hope I get to know atleast some of you people out there, and that maybe, just maybe we might be able to RP together? Never know, the planets might align and the omens might show that may be the right thing to do.~
Aaaany way; I hope I can keep you guys as entertained as I'm sure you'll keep me. x3
Kim Site Admin

Maybe we can RP if you stop OOCly crashing my parties! You should crash them ICly instead. xD
Tyler Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Maybe we can RP if you stop OOCly crashing my parties! You should crash them ICly instead. xD

Ah, but it's so much fun! 8D

But seriously though, I figured I should wait until I decide if I'm going to be hanging around Spiders dream more often before I insinuate myself into something so important as your anniversary. ^^
Kim Site Admin

You wouldn't be the only person showing up I've never seen before. You'd have to promise not to plunder any caverns first, though.
Tyler Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
You wouldn't be the only person showing up I've never seen before. You'd have to promise not to plunder any caverns first, though.

Well, I don't know if I can make that promise.~ I think Spider might be heart-broken if I told him I couldn't ever plunder his caverns with my raiding party. I'd try my best though, if that works. ;3
Kim Site Admin

Okay but not during the party.

Then again good luck finding any caverns in the ball room.
Tyler Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Okay but not during the party.

Then again good luck finding any caverns in the ball room.

Hah. I'm sure I can manage to find a few caverns on the dance floor.~

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Well hello there! Yes, you looking at the monitor!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus