Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a fantasy RP with a young ch (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Katherine (played by Liannah2)

So far I have but one O.C. She works well with her being human, but for fantasy roleplays, I can't find any roleplay that she fits into. But I'm not giving up on her! I'm just not looking hard enough.
As I said, she is my Only O.C. so finding her and reading her bio shouldn't be too hard.

I don't know if the topic is weird, if I'm being too shy to find groups that I fit into, or that the topic isn't even referred to as Fantasy and I've been calling it the wrong thing for the longest amount of time...thanks for your help! ^^
Well, I'll rp with you. My Leon character will fit into any genre, with some slightly tweaking.
Liannah2 Topic Starter

Hm..what topics are you most I interested in?
I would like to enter you in the Demon's Game! Anything goes in there, mwahahahahahahaa...
Liannah2 Topic Starter

Hm...question! How...violent is it? Because I'm slowly becoming interested...but I'm a chicken so. :)
Im more then happy to help, My main Ark is what I like to call a Nexus character so he can fit anywhere and still be who he is
Hiroki (played by Parkerdrome)

I guess I'll suggest to rp with you as well ^^
Unusual Children (played by ThatAndalite)

I suggest an RP with this (these) little cuties.
I can offer up a kid version of one of my characters.
Liannah2 Topic Starter

Well, at least I got a turn up so that's good. ^^

The problem is..I'm nearly out of ideas. And I don't want to keep you guys waiting while I take thousands of years to think of something...not to mention I get in Rp block fairly often..

But maybe I'm right that it's the O.C. itself..seeing how her fantasy origins could be weird to most users...that could be the real problem...
Liannah2 wrote:
Well, at least I got a turn up so that's good. ^^

The problem is..I'm nearly out of ideas. And I don't want to keep you guys waiting while I take thousands of years to think of something...not to mention I get in Rp block fairly often..

But maybe I'm right that it's the O.C. itself..seeing how her fantasy origins could be weird to most users...that could be the real problem...

I know how that can be, My main started out in a magical feudal setting and I have slowly worked him into a nexus style, that way he can fit anywhere, but it was kind of awkward for some people, though alot of them found it fun!
Hmmm.... Do you wanna pm me and try to brain storm some ideas?
Liannah2 Topic Starter

Yeah..maybe you're right about the tweaking part.

And sure, I'm willing to brainstorm.
Liannah2 Topic Starter

Also, if anyone has any Fantasy ideas, feel free to say them. I'll listen! I sadly haven't done a roleplay since I joined yet, so I'm still trying to find where I belong. So you may see me around the forums..and if it gets annoying...I apologize.
Colin merger (played anonymously)

I think an rp with this character and your character could be interesting.
Liannah2 Topic Starter

Colin merger wrote:
I think an rp with this character and your character could be interesting.

Oh! Thanks! Sadly..my head is full of fog, and my one good idea is starting to sound...kinda childish.

We can have a Private chat and you can tell me if you had any ideas that you'd like to try. :3
Colin merger (played anonymously)

Alright, that would be nice. Anyways, I'd like to hear this thought you think is childish if possible.
Liannah2 Topic Starter

K one sec. Let me launch the chat. :3

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a fantasy RP with a young ch (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus