Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » (CLOSED)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Dungeon Master (played anonymously)

With four character slots open the characters must post the following.

Name:
Race:
Class:
Weapon: (One Weapon Only)
Armor: (None-5 and Light-10)
Strength 0
Dexterity 2
Intelligence 1
Stealth 1
Charisma 2

(You may put 5 points anywhere you want, if you don't put a point in a skill, put zero. You will each end up with six skill points in all after choosing a class.

Classes:

Warrior: Wears heavy armor with a one handed weapon and a shield, or a two handed weapon, they get a +1 Strength!
Armor (Sword and Sheild) 14
Armor (2 Handed Weapon) 12
Sword 1D6+Str
Axe 1D10+Str

Ranger: Quick as they come, these light armor wearing quicksters use bows and arrows for their weapons and get +1 for Dexterity!
Bow and Arrow 1D8+Dex

Rogue: Light armor and very stealthy, they are known for lock picking and pick pocketing and use crossbows. Add +1 Stealth!
Dual Daggers 2D4+Dex or Str

Bard: No Armor or light armor, they use healing spells by playing music. Light armored Bards use a flute and no armored Bards use a Lute! They get a +1 Charisma for their bardic persuasion.
Flute heals +1D8HP
Lute Heals +1D12HP

Wizard: The wizard uses a spell book and focuses their power on either ice, fire, or lightning! If you roll doubles on a for they are burned, frozen solid, or paralyzed! Add +1 to Intelligence! But none of them wear armor...
Magic Staff 2D6+Int

After you put a character in I will personally send you a PM telling you whether I accepted your character or not, if I do I will ask a few questions specified around the story! Very exited for you guys to join, this should be very fun!
Songay (played anonymously)

Name: Songay.
Race: Human.
Class: Rogue.
Weapon: Dual Daggers 2D4+Dex or Str
Armor: Light (10)
Strength 0
Dexterity 2
Intelligence 1
Stealth 2
Charisma 1

She's a former bond-slave, a dancer by day and rogue by night; she thirsts for adventure and enjoys the risk and thrill of her class. Learning new things and the chance to explore is her strongest drive.

I'm still quite new to tabletop-style RP - I've only done two sessions offline with my other half as the Dungeon Master - but I'm willing to see how it translates to being done online!
Relic Earth-Breaker (played anonymously)

Name: Relic
Race: Half Giant
Class: Warrior
Weapon: Great Axe 1D10+Str
Armor: Heavy 12AC

Str- 4
Dex- 1
Int- 0
Sth- 0
Cha- 1

Relic has lived alone all his life, but after saving a town from an Avelanche this nine and a half foot Goliath decided the world bellow his mountain home didn't seem so bad! So he journeyed down from his mountain almost a year ago and had been traveling ever since!

He is on a quest to find friends and although he isn't smart, he is very friendly and will do anything to help someone. Although his major flaw apart from his dim wittedness is that he refuses to attack a woman.
Nyrana (played by Bookworm)

FIXED

Name: Nyra Lee
Race: Human
Class: Bard
Weapon: Flute
Armor: 10
Strength: 0
Dexterity: 2
Intelligence: 1
Stealth: 1
Charisma: 2

She is a traveling bard, traveling far and wide to write songs with the stories and Lore she comes across. She sometimes makes coin with the art of dance, or fortunetelling (Though she con's people with her tricks.) She is a sneaky little thing, but still has a good heart.

I am new to the tabletop style as well, but I love the concept and would love to learn!!
Dungeon Master (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Room for one more! And ladies make sure your skills only add up to six, both of you have seven each...

http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=20120

You may each post your first post now, I'll respond once we have a fourth!

Post order is:

DM (Yours Truly)
Songay
Relic
Nyra
(New Guy)

Sound Good? For the newbies I'll walk us through it!

Ask any questions here or if it is about the questions I asked you each ask me in a PM!
Name: Christofer Markov
Race: Human
Class: Ranger
Weapon: Bow and arrows
Armor: 10
Strength 0
Dexterity 2
Intelligence 1
Stealth 3
Charisma 0

Suddenly waking up in an unknown Place, he finds himself lost and confused. The bow he has was given to him By someone else just as lost as him - he never got their name. Mostly he is just lost and tries to survive and find other people

I'd really like to learn this styled things~ Heard of it but never really tried it
Is this ok? (Also, I don't usually post as my characters, but this is a thing for this? ]

Alright the story is full! It is now closed!!! Thanks if your just opening this up for the first time PM me and we can talk about a new campaign after this one is finished!

http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=20120

Here is the forum go ahead and post Songay, then Relic, then Nyra, then Toffi!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » (CLOSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus