Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » uhh... introduction thingy?

uhhm.. H-hello ..im shiori, the typing trash. im new to this site and im reaally a noob when it comes to this RP thing but i'll try my best to try this out haha ;;

Thaats it.Have a nice day.\
welcome shiori, its a pleasure to meet you, this community is super friendly and full of people that would be more then happy to help you with any questions you have, including myself so if you need help, want to just chat, or rp then you can message me
Hola y bienvenidos! As Saygerow said, everyone here is fantastic and can--and will--help at the drop of a hat. Everyone was new at one point or another, and no one here is the kind of piker who'd hold that against you. :)

There is a multitude of people here, so you're sure to find plenty of people to help you, chat with you, and play with you! Don't be shy, ask any questions that come to mind, and maybe tell us a bit about yourself. How you became interested in role-play, what you'd like to explore, whatever else comes to mind. :-)
booksarebae

Hey Shiori! Welcome to RPR! I'm sure you'll fit in fine! I'd love to RP sometime if your interested! :)
Welcome shiori!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! What do you mean by "typing trash"?
Welcome to RPR <3
Welcome to RPR! Don't worry about being new to RP, everyone had to start somewhere! :)
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hello, welcome to RPR!
Hi! Welcome to RPR! Don't worry, this is a great community to have chosen to start RPing for the first time in! Everyone here is nice and will help you if needed!
Welcome. I'm pretty new here myself. But I'm not new to RPing. You should be fine here m8.
Sanne Moderator

Welcome shiori! I hope you'll enjoy yourself very much on RPR. :)
shioridesuu Topic Starter

saygerow wrote:
welcome shiori, its a pleasure to meet you, this community is super friendly and full of people that would be more then happy to help you with any questions you have, including myself so if you need help, want to just chat, or rp then you can message me

aaAAA;;; t thank you its a pleasure meeting you too sir! ; vv ;

Rhygar wrote:
Hola y bienvenidos! As Saygerow said, everyone here is fantastic and can--and will--help at the drop of a hat. Everyone was new at one point or another, and no one here is the kind of piker who'd hold that against you. :)

There is a multitude of people here, so you're sure to find plenty of people to help you, chat with you, and play with you! Don't be shy, ask any questions that come to mind, and maybe tell us a bit about yourself. How you became interested in role-play, what you'd like to explore, whatever else comes to mind. :-)

okaay sirr ! thaank youuu ; vv ;

booksarebae wrote:
Hey Shiori! Welcome to RPR! I'm sure you'll fit in fine! I'd love to RP sometime if your interested! :)

\ thaaank you ! Id love to Rp with you too ! ; vv ;

AdorableKitten wrote:
Welcome shiori!

\ thaank youu ! ! ; v ;

Kim wrote:
Welcome to the site! What do you mean by "typing trash"?

haha i consider myself a trash so yeh \ and thaank youu btw ! ; v ;

Unicorn wrote:
Welcome to RPR <3

thaaank you ! ; v ;

Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! Don't worry about being new to RP, everyone had to start somewhere! :)

thaaank youu ! ; v v ;

CosmicCometInOrbit wrote:
Hello, welcome to RPR!

\thaank you ! ; o ;

You are on: Forums » Introductions » uhh... introduction thingy?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus