Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Arranged Marriage Escape! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Mimi's parents set up an arranged marriage to benefit her father's booming business. However, Mimi is not so convinced that the role of obedient wife is the life she wants to live. At the celebration before the ceremony, Mimi meets a man that helps her decide to run away and escape the marriage. Adventure is what Mimi has always longed for, and this mystery man helps her achieve that, but when the shirked groom and his family feel slighted, will she and her adventurous partner be able to escape their wrath?

Note: Looking for a male character to be this mystery man. Mimi's father is secretly in some shady business, and the groom's family is involved in such business as well. My idea for the RP is that, once my character and yours run off from the wedding (because Mimi can't go on her own if she's escaping her parents, she'll need his help), the groom's family might start sending hitmen to try and bring her back.
Please be able to post paragraphs and write in third person. :)
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 10%
Small possibility of combat, usually brief and not detailed.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

pm please
This idea sounds like a big bundle of adventurous fun dipped in mystery. In other words, "I love it!" If the spot is open I would very much appreciate your consideration for the part.

If you are looking for an adventurous human I can offer up Griffon Pardoner.

If you are looking for a mysterious past-human I can offer up Clock.
CelestinaGrey Topic Starter

Gamers wrote:
This idea sounds like a big bundle of adventurous fun dipped in mystery. In other words, "I love it!" If the spot is open I would very much appreciate your consideration for the part.

If you are looking for an adventurous human I can offer up Griffon Pardoner.

If you are looking for a mysterious past-human I can offer up Clock.

Griffon sounds awesome! Can you PM me? :)
I most definitely can. One Griffon with a side of PM coming right up.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Arranged Marriage Escape! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus