Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Slice of life! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Parkerdrome

I'm looking for someone to do a slice of life rp with me, probably a bit of fantasy. We live in an apartment building... That's about it :3
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 10%
Small possibility of combat, usually brief and not detailed.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Blu_Dino

I'd be interested :D
Parkerdrome wrote:
I'm looking for someone to do a slice of life rp with me, probably a bit of fantasy. We live in an apartment building... That's about it :3

Im interested, are you looking for like a vampire living in an apartment with a werewolf and mummy kinda fantasy or like anime style nekos and aliens and androids?
The Coffeys (played by PMFantastica)

I'd like to try this out! Any characters you would prefer to use?
Hiroki (played by Parkerdrome) Topic Starter

Killjoy-Benevolence wrote:
Parkerdrome wrote:

Im interested, are you looking for like a vampire living in an apartment with a werewolf and mummy kinda fantasy or like anime style nekos and aliens and androids?

I might refer to the anime style I guess. Just read the bio of my char
Parkerdrome Topic Starter

Karen Coffey wrote:
I'd like to try this out! Any characters you would prefer to use?

Not really! Use any character as long as they aren't too fantasy like gods.

Blu_Dino wrote:

Great! Character?
I may have to make an everyman character just to make things interesting, an average joe living with weird fantasy roommates

I may have to make an everyman character just to make things interesting, an average joe living with weird fantasy roommates

Seems good! I'm just going to use my newest character since I haven't tried him out yet :/
Scylla (played anonymously)

Ooh, this looks delicious. Perhaps I may live in these apartments with you..
Blu_Dino

Hiroki wrote:
Blu_Dino wrote:

Great! Character?

I'll PM You.

Scylla wrote:
Ooh, this looks delicious. Perhaps I may live in these apartments with you..

Great! Just a heads up, we are roommates! To everyone :3
Okay so i have a character now, a Dhampir named Alexander that is trying to make it in the world. Alex is awkward without much experiance in the Real world having spend most of his life in the Destitute manor of his formerly noble family. He is trying to seperate himself from the family but secretly wants to make them proud and earn his way in the world so that he can use his money and power to rebuild the families fortune.

Okay so i have a character now, a Dhampir named Alexander that is trying to make it in the world. Alex is awkward without much experiance in the Real world having spend most of his life in the Destitute manor of his formerly noble family. He is trying to seperate himself from the family but secretly wants to make them proud and earn his way in the world so that he can use his money and power to rebuild the families fortune.

Awesome! Sounds great!
Do you know when we will be starting? also would anyone be opposed to a turn cycle? its similar to initiative order.

Do you know when we will be starting? also would anyone be opposed to a turn cycle? its similar to initiative order.

This is actually supposed to be a 1-on-1, sorry, I forgot to tell you
>.<
Oh okay thats fine, so who shall be my partner?
CosmicCometInOrbit

I may be interested, if you'll have me.
CosmicCometInOrbit wrote:
I may be interested, if you'll have me.

Sure how would you like to start Comet, can i call you Comet?
CosmicCometInOrbit

Comet is fine. I don't really know who I'll be, though...

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Slice of life! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus