Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Land Of Dreams (Open) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Kaita Libra (played by Rhythm)

Heoria is a small town located along the ocean. An innocent little town with a population no bigger than 100, but has been around for centuries. It's a town of prosperity where no thieves roam, and everyone is kind to one another, though the town holds more than friendly neighbors and innocence. It holds a old Legend that many have come to believe. The legend goes: A young maiden with hair golden as wheat, and eyes innocent as the child appears every night along the shore of the beach. However, not every being can witness her. Only children, the depressed, the near-death, elderly, and those whom she trusts can see her unless under a full moon, then anyone can see her. The legend goes on to tell how she can take people to a land where time is different than in the overworld (the normal world). Will you be one of the people to see this young girl--will you witness the land that solves all the worlds problems..?

NOTES FROM RHYTHM: Being I am in school, ^^; I may have days where I can't reply or reply frequently due to the school day, business, and homework..

GENRES:
-Romance (either gender)
-Supernatural
-Longterm
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 10%
Small possibility of combat, usually brief and not detailed.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

TheTwilightWarrior

Hi Rythm! :3

I feel like I'm neglecting you so I thought I should give you a try again :) I'm going to make a new character eventually so I'll be able to RP in this. Just a question: when does this take place? Medieval? Modern? Please do tell :)
Rhythm Topic Starter

:3 Hi.

Hm, I would say this rp would take place in modern day, but given that, this little town probably wouldn't have too much technology due to location.
TheTwilightWarrior

Rhythm wrote:
:3 Hi.

Hm, I would say this rp would take place in modern day, but given that, this little town probably wouldn't have too much technology due to location.

Okay then. I'll try and get to work on my new character. So if someone else has taken the position before me, then that's fine :3

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Land Of Dreams (Open) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus